The force is with me!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88th division

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just received an e-mail from Sideshow. They were happy to inform me that my wait list reservation for 12 inch Jedi Luke Skywalker exclusive edition has been changed to preorder statis! Now I am 3 for 3! But Kit Fisto is coming. Hope to luck out there.

88th division said:
I just received an e-mail from Sideshow. They were happy to inform me that my wait list reservation for 12 inch Jedi Luke Skywalker exclusive edition has been changed to preorder statis! Now I am 3 for 3! But Kit Fisto is coming. Hope to luck out there.

Dude, the force is with US!!!!

I received the exact same email. I am 3 for 3 as well now!

Maybe its mine...ive canceled it on monday..lolll

John why dont you post that great news you got last week about the MR contest. The Force was definetly with you.
But Danny, as I told you, technically, I didn't win anything from MR, remember.:naughty

Awesome, I was wondering if anyone here would get the 12" Exclusive Luke after the newsletter said they were recalling his waitlist now.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the Exclusive Anakin, who I missed by a few hours... :)

Thanks for letting people now about the waitlist contacts. I have two friends who missed Obi-Wan exclusive, and I told them to sign up, as they may get lucky too!

love the avatar Bannister! Just watched some of the Frighteners DVD and it was awesome!

love the avatar Bannister! Just watched some of the Frighteners DVD and it was awesome!

I love your avatar as well. GOB rules. "It's not my trick, it's my illusion."

Shaihulud If it was yours that I got thank you! If not, thanks whoever cancelled! Also congatulations to all who got Luke!!

I got an exclusive Luke also from the wait list.:banana

It seems SS went through all the orders and probably deleted a few orders due to customers ordering 2. I read over on the OSW forums that a few members there ordered 2 using a different name but the same address.

Just got an e-mail that my exclusive Anakin had been activated from the wait list. Now I'm 3 for 3 as well! Bring on the dancing 'nanners!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

Now if my exclusive Lurtz PF would get the wait list green light, I'd be golden...

Im like you guys.
I too will be getting the sideshow exclusive luke as my wait list reservation was activated yesterday.

I haven't had to wait-list it yet, but it's comforting to know that it actually does work for that inevitable day when Vader or Palpatine go up for pre-order and my computer falls on my cellphone and they die together in flaming glory before I can order.

Back