• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Hot Toys ALIENS U.S.C.M. marine Starter set! Build your own marine! Check it out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I've put together all of the parts I was going to use for my Private Hudson custom Marine for you ALIENS fans out there that need a real Hot Toys marine! We all know how hard these are to get now. In this starter set you get most of the things you need to make a Hot Toys ALIENS marine! Everything is the real Hot Toys USCM marines parts and gear! Check this out! Here is what you get:

1.) The Hot Toys USCM complete camo uniform - that includes the camo jacket with HUDSON name tape on the right side of the chest (you can easily paint over the HUDSON name if you want with olive green acrylic paint. Or leave it and use this as your custom Hudson!), and the USCM name on the left side of the chest (as you are looking at the picture). The USCM camo pants with belt. An olive drab green short sleeve t-shirt under the jacket worn my most of the marines in the movie. I am adding in the green t-shirt. The Hot Toys marines did not come with a t-shirt under the camo jacket.

100_9857.jpg

These are the REAL Hot Toys USCM camo fatigues! They have the name tapes and the USCM eagle patch on the right arm near the shoulder, and the U.S. flag on the left arm near the shoulder. The camo fatigues ALONE are selling now on eBay for at least $30.00 or more just for the pants and jacket, and I'm adding in the green t-shirt too.

100_9861.jpg

2.) The "VP-70" pistol with green holster with velcro closure to hold the pistol.

3.) The awesome M41-A pulse rifle! I even painted the ammo count readout on one side red, just like in the movie. It comes with its padded sling.

100_9866.jpg

4.) The motion tracker accurately made by Hot Toys just like in the movie.

100_9860.jpg

5.) Eight, yes eight of the red-tipped explosive grenades that the marines wore on their armor straps on their chest armor. You can see them in front of the Private Mark Drake ALIENS figure stand that I am also including in this deal! You can paint over "Mark Drake" and paint in William Hudson in its place with white acrylic paint, or print out the name and glue it to the stand there!

100_9859.jpg

6.) The green shoulder bag that can hold the grenades and other small items. You can see it on the left side of the figure stand in the above picture.

7.) The black hand-held blowtorch just like the ones Vasquez and Hicks used to seal the door in the processing station before the aliens attacked from the ceiling! It has a black belt loop, and I have it hangng from the web belt around the figure's waist.

100_9858.jpg

8.) The green web belt that holds the pistol holster, the black hand-held blow torch, and two included pouches on the belt.

100_9864.jpg

9.) Finally there is the body all of this gear is on. Yes, it is a Hot Toys Hudson body! It includes the hands, but does not have the boots. It does have the foot pegs on the ankles of each foot that go into the marine boots. You can find the marine boots on eBay now for about $5.00 to $10.00. Or get the newer Predator Dutch or Billy boots that are almost the same and also have the peg holes inside them to go into the pegs on the ankles. Please be aware that this body is missing the Hot Toys neck post, so you would need to get one before putting a head sculpt on this figure. The neck posts are pretty cheap, and you can get them on eBay for a few dollars. Or get the neck post from online retailers like www.monkeydepot.com, www.toyanxiety.com, or other 1/6 scale supply stores online. The neck post that is needed for this body is the Hot Toys neck post that pops into the ball coming up out of the chest on the torso. Put that neck post on, then put on a head sculpt...and there you go!

100_9863.jpg

100_9862.jpg

The black Hot Toys ALIENS Private Mark Drake figure stand IS included in this starter set! You can easily paint over Mark Drake's name and change it to Hudson, or the marine that you want this one to be! Names can usually be easily printed off using Microsoft Word, and then cut and glue on the figure stand.

This awesome deal is a great Hot Toys marine "starter set" for you! All you would need to finish it off would be a head sculpt of your choice, the marine chest, crotch, and leg armor and shoulder light, and the Hot Toys neck post, and the marines boots! Most all of the work is already done for you by me!

I am asking for $150.00 shipped for all of it! i accept only Paypal for payment, from any interested board member worldwide!

I think that is a reasonable asking price since I have checked eBay nearly every day for all of these marine items...and they cost much more than what I am asking for them! Now that you have both Hudson heads, you would just need the HT neck post to put on the neck area, and then put the head on the post. Add in the boots, and then the armor pieces, and there you go! If you're going to make a marine, you just HAVE to have at least one Hot Toys marine in your collection!

The marines are still in high demand here on the board, and on eBay and other sites online. Now you can have a marine that is about 90% complete!

I really hope someone out there will take me up on this GREAT DEAL for all of the real Hot Toys USCM marines gear, and HT body, and the real USCM black ALIENS figure stand! Please send me a PM with any questions you have. I hope to help someone out there in building a Hot Toys ALIENS marine for their collection! :D

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL! DO NOT PASS IT UP! I THINK THIS WILL GO FAST!

Last edited:
My BUMP for today! :D

C'mon guys. I hear so many people here say they wish they COULD have got the Hot Toys marines at a good price! Now is your chance! Most of the outfit, gear, and all of the weapons that come with marines like Hudson, and Hicks (except for Hicks' shotgun and sheath) are already here! You just have to add in the boots, armor, shoulder light, neck post, head sculpt, and helmet.

Last edited:
BUMP IT UP! :banghead

I'm very suprised that no one has shown interest in this great set! :confused:

I'll leave it up here a little while longer...then I'll need to put it on eBay.

I am closing this thread. No one is interested in this great set of Hot Toys U.S.C.M. gear! :( I'm very disappointed. Now...I'm putting this all on eBay. If someone sees my last post here, and IS interested, please send me a PM on this board tonight.

Mods please "lock it up" for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back