The Columbo appreciation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have loved this show since I was a kid, and I thought it might be nice to see who else enjoys it
C56169.jpg

columbodog.jpg

Do you a have favourite episode and who was your favourite guest star?

I'm a huge Columbo fan! That along with The Rockford Files are my two favorite detective shows ever.

Favorite episode and guest star is "Swan Song" starring Johnny Cash. Johnny played a great murderer. He killed his wife and the underaged girl he was fooling around with! But saved his favorite guitar. :lol

I also love all the episodes that guest starred Patrick McGoohan.

The only two things I know about Columbo is that Peter Falk played him and that I get hypnotized by it whenever it's on. Such a great detective. Beats all of the police shows on today. If I got my hands on a complete Columbo collection, I would get fired, and then I would starve to death, because I would forget how to do anything except for how to change the dvd when it ended.

I'm a huge Columbo fan! That along with The Rockford Files are my two favorite detective shows ever.

Favorite episode and guest star is "Swan Song" starring Johnny Cash. Johnny played a great murderer. He killed his wife and the underaged girl he was fooling around with! But saved his favorite guitar. :lol

The Johnny Cash one is great. You almost think that Johnny is going to get away with it.

Love that show. Similar to House, M.D., every episode followed the same essential pattern, but the character was so fantastic that you wanted to keep watching. I love how he always let the smooth talking killers think that they would get away with it, and he would always feign dumbness, when he was really just tightening the noose around the criminal's neck the whole time.

The episode that popped to my mind was also the one with Johnny Cash, but I don't recall seeing a bad episode.

Yeah, Johnny was so cool.

So what's your favorite episode and guest star?

I really like the episode with Leonard Nimoy A Stitch in Crime.

My favourite guest star would be Jack Cassidy as he was in some of the best episodes and he is really good at playing the villain

I really like the episode with Leonard Nimoy A Stitch in Crime.

My favourite guest star would be Jack Cassidy as he was in some of the best episodes and he is really good at playing the villain

"Now You See Him" is another one of my favorite episodes. Columbo pulling the papers out of his coat at the end was great. :lol

Well, I didn't say he was the most effective detective, just the best! :lol

If Columbo was a cyborg with lots of wacky robot parts coming out of his head, he would win hands down, though.

Another old thread but was looking around for les walkers inspector clouseau and came across this thread.

Absoloutely love columbo and have seen those episodes mentioned.

Johnny cash was a bad bad man:)

Columbo is one figure I am detemined to own and have seen one or two anybody got a pic of their's to show?

I know alex lopex has made a very fine sculpt and the other parts are easy to find except a 1/6 scale bassett hound:)
Hot toys would'nt even bother with this guy, no money in it for them.
Sad but true

Back