New Buffy Line....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ask Sideshow 23/09/09
In a recent “Ask Sideshow,” you hinted that you would be developing “new Buffy products in another format.” For us uber-Buffy fans, can you narrow down the possibilities? Maybe a diorama?

Dioramas are possible for the future. We’re currently developing some very dynamic and advanced statue products for Buffy, similar in concept and design to some of our Marvel products.

I am wondering now if Adam is working of Buffy comiquettes because I was told he was working on "other things" for Sideshow than just the Marvel Girls. This new line is great news!

15338.jpg

Last edited:
THAT WAS MY QUESTION THAT THEY ANSWERED!!! :rock :rock :rock

:joy WOOT!!! :joy

I can't wait for the unveiling of this line, whatever it may be. And an AH! Buffy would be great IMO!

OH GOD YES! SCHOOL GIRL CORDELIA ADAM! SEXED UP!

MAKE IT HAPPEN AND I WILL FOREVER BE THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!

OMG! PUUULEASE.

That looks like an AH! illustration of Buffy BlackCat. Is it?

OMG! PUUULEASE.

Yeppers! :joy

OMG! PUUULEASE.

I don't know about that idea. Not that I don't think Charisma is gorgeous, but I don't necessarily want a "risque" line with pieces eerily similar to the AH! White Queen Comiquette, etc. I want something that stays true to the show and a more realistic look for the line.

I don't know about that idea. Not that I don't think Charisma is gorgeous, but I don't necessarily want a "risque" line with pieces eerily similar to the AH! White Queen Comiquette, etc. I want something that stays true to the show and a more realistic look for the line.

Yeah I agree, I don't want my Buffy girls over boobed.

I don't mind something a little edgier than normal, but I can only hope that it's MUCH less edgier than the AH! Marvel line. Again, not saying that there's anything wrong with that line, but it's not something I would really want to display. The Black Dress Buffy PF is about all my woman can handle at this moment! :lol

What are you, gay?! heh

And for your information, Cordelia donned the school girl look, not once, but twice.

I loved that outfit she wore in Go Fish. Someone post pics. I want screen accurate. :D

Nothing wrong with hot sexy Buffy statues. Sex sells.

Never said over boobed. And what the fark is that?! I want proportions that are dead on to our Buffy gals. But what hot blooded heterosexual male wouldn't love a school girl Cordy?

Oh yes, Chapter 2099. :duh

What are you, gay?! heh

And for your information, Cordelia donned the school girl look, not once, but twice.

I loved that outfit she wore in Go Fish. Someone post pics. I want screen accurate. :D

Nothing wrong with hot sexy Buffy statues. Sex sells.

Never said over boobed. And what the fark is that?! I want proportions that are dead on to our Buffy gals. But what hot blooded heterosexual male wouldn't love a school girl Cordy?

Oh, Eli.....:rolleyes:

I've met the real thing. :D And she didn't disappoint. Charisma is still as beautiful as ever.

So why do I need a statue to remind me of her sexiness when I have photos of me with her and the memories to go along with them?....:D

(Yet another reason why I'm #1. :winner j/k)

I wouldn't mind the School Girl Cordy idea. You like my new word huh "Over Boobed" lol

Back