Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I think this one deserves its own thread as well.

Post away!!

Edit:

With the upcoming announcement from Hot toys that they are gonna release 2-3 more Bruce Lee products, I guess its better to change the title of this thread :lol

Last edited:
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

Also, if any of you could post pics of the GOD nokia version, itd be perfect. As I'm looking for one to add to my collection right now. Thanks guys!

Collection-Enterbay-BruceLeeGameofD.jpg

here's mine... yah i know..picture too dark..:sick

Thanks for the links, creecher. Appreciated.

Just read from one of the links that said the nokia version isn't limited? What's that supposed to mean?

When I talked to Kiki (enterbay CS) she told me that its limited and that its already sold out.

You started a "official" pics thread without posting any of your own?

It would be limited in the numbers Enterbay produced. I'm thinking what was meant, was that the Nokia version doesn't come with it's individual number on it's butt, nor a certificate of authenticity. I can't say for certain, as I don't have one.

It would be limited in the numbers Enterbay produced. I'm thinking what was meant, was that the Nokia version doesn't come with it's individual number on it's butt, nor a certificate of authenticity. I can't say for certain, as I don't have one.

Oooo... yah..there's no number on his butt...

You started a "official" pics thread without posting any of your own?

Will post mine, as soon as I got the nokia version :D

It comes with a certificate of authenticity (card), which Im guessing are numbered. But yes, theres no number on his butt, from what I have gathered.

Anyways, is he sporting the BL 2.0 or 2.5?

From what seller on ebay did you get yours? I paid for one a few months ago and never received it.:confused:

wow.. just check ebay for nokia bruce...value increased by 100 sing dollar...

Those are all BIN rite? You can't really judge em by BIN price. The highest bid for the last one was around $290USD.

Is the Game of death Bruce ( either version) better than green hornet one? I like the sculpt on Green hornet, Specially with that White suite.

Back