Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

So I was watching this on eBay and I never got a chance to enter a bid on this. It slipped through my fingers and I am DYING to have this. If anyone has one they'd like to sell, or knows where I can find it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me ASAP. Thanks!

*Here's the auction that I missed out on

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180406349181&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited:
Re: Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

2zri2ih.jpg

Re: Desperately seeking a Franklin Mint "Psycho" Bates Motel/ Norman Bates diorama!!!

why don't u put this thread in "The Want to Buy" section???

I did, I'm just putting in a few places so that it reaches more "eyes" here.... And possibly give me lead :eek:

OOHH OK..MY BAD!! DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT'S ALL I N THE PLAN!:monkey3

Ebay link no work. I'd like to see a pic of what you're interested in.

Ebay link no work. I'd like to see a pic of what you're interested in.

Try it now......

Here's the address again:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180406349181&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's honestly nothing fancy. It just looks like a vintage antique. I love the look of old style suff :D And becuase Alfred Hitchcock movies (Birds and Psycho) bring back a LOT of great memories, I love collecting it :) I PARTICULARLY would love to have anything from back in the days at Universal Studious when the set of Psycho was there...... :eek:

Good luck on finding that or have patience for the next one to come up on eBay. That seems like a unique item, too bad you missed the end of the auction. I hate it when that happens.

Good luck on finding that or have patience for the next one to come up on eBay. That seems like a unique item, too bad you missed the end of the auction. I hate it when that happens.

Thanks Mesa. I've even tried searching on the net for even INFO on this piece. And even THAT is impossible to find. I can't even find a pic of this anywhere :(

So anyone have any info on this?

I still can't even seem to find any links on the internet for this :( Crazy...... I've never had this much trouble finding an item.....

Back