Finally got the Gauntlet of Sauron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sputnik

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Calgary, home of the '88 Olympics and The Greatest
I found it in a knife shop for $300.00!
IMG_0634-1.jpg

IMG_0636-1.jpg

There's one local to me for $350, I wonder if I should jump on it ... even if it isn't to keep. :confused: :angelsmil

This is the piece that got me started collecting. A friend who knew how big a LOTR fan I am pointed me to it and I started dreweling. Still in the top 3 of my collectibles and a must if you're a LOTR fan.

Congrats on getting it, you'll not regret it.

I saw that, but there have been so few listed as of late; I just wondered if it was a fluke? :confused:

I saw that, but there have been so few listed as of late; I just wondered if it was a fluke? :confused:

Eh, a fluke auction? Not really IMO. Look at how much Wizard wants for his. $585 is about right, this piece is well worth the money.

Simply Awesome piece, AND it comes in its own equally awesome glass case with the ring script encircling the base. It looks great anywhere you put it! :rock

Possible. If you look at the bidding history on that one, there were only 2 bidders going from $400 to the final bidding price. If only one person in eBay land is looking to pay over $400 for it right now (since the other guy won), it might not be worth your while.

Possible. If you look at the bidding history on that one, there were only 2 bidders going from $400 to the final bidding price. If only one person in eBay land is looking to pay over $400 for it right now (since the other guy won), it might not be worth your while.

You know alot about eBay, is that from all your experiences from selling exclusive Joes from retail chains? :p I kidd.

But anyways, LOTRFan waited too long. It sold for less than asking price, from what I know.

You know alot about eBay, is that from all your experiences from selling exclusive Joes from retail chains? :p I kidd.
Not sure what you mean exactly, but I wish I had exclusive Joes to begin with so that I had the option to sell! Storm Shadow will be my first :rock

Back