Any chances for a Hot Toys Elvis Presley???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HT Elvis possible, yes or no?

• Definitly! He's almost on the way!

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • No chance in hell!

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
A friend of mine is totally addicted to Elvis Presley and when she saw the Michael Jackson Thriller version she was asking for an Elvis Presley... I told her that there wasnt one yet but that he could be propably made in future... With guys like James Dean and Michael Jackson he would fit realy nice in the MIcon line... What do you guys think... Will we see him one day or are there maybe even plans for Presley being released???

069_3726elvis-presley-posters1.jpg

Just make sure it's '68 Comeback and not '77 Has-Been.

Yeah My Gf likes him too,so I will to buy the PF 68 Comeback from SS.

No room for compromise in the poll--all or nothing. Possible, but the license is probably expensive since Elvis merchandise sells better than, say, Brando or James Dean merchandise. I'm not a big fan, but I imagine his outfits would be pretty elaborate and complex, possibly making him buyable by a non-fan such as myself.

I've been hoping for a Presley from HT ever since they first announced Dean and Brando... surely he'll get made. I mean he stradles both meanings of M in the M-Icon range!

Yeah, 68 Elvis for me-

elvis-presley-68-comeback.jpg

But I'd go for anything, hell Jail house rock Elvis'd do me!

Elvis_presley.jpg

I would want a Marilyn Monroe HT figure before an Elvis. Love the ladies and Marilyn rocks! Oh, and a Bettie Page HT treatment would be nice as well. :D

I would want a Marilyn Monroe HT figure before an Elvis. Love the ladies and Marilyn rocks! Oh, and a Bettie Page HT treatment would be nice as well. :D

I am such a huge fan of Monroe and Bettie, got a lot of memorabelia, figures, statues, books, signed photo's etc and I'd love HT to do her, but Executive replicas have at least one planned, so I'm hoping they will come up trumps!
https://executivereplicas.net/

I am such a huge fan of Monroe and Bettie, got a lot of memorabelia, figures, statues, books, signed photo's etc and I'd love HT to do her, but Executive replicas have at least one planned, so I'm hoping they will come up trumps!
https://executivereplicas.net/

I suppose beggers can't be choosers, but I would love it to be high-end. While those are decent enough looking figures, they are hardly high-end.

They feel like SideShow's best work from years ago. Not that they weren't nice figures back then, but we have been spoiled by Hot Toys, Enterbay, and even some of SideShow's recent offerings. I also like some of Go Heros stuff. Granted, I am not completely sold with them. Heck, even DiD is even upping their game.

McFarlane did a nice job on Elvis figures. I had the whole series at one time. My fave was Jailhouse Rock Elvis. I also had the Gold suit, Vegas, Comeback special, Hawaiian, Early Elvis. Great little figures!
So I don'tthink getting a likeness or license should be that hard.

there done with brando. they have one more james dean to do. i would like to see steve mcqueen done..

Well Triads isn't 100% perfect but it's not far off, and for the price it's a damn nice set!

Here are some pics I took for review-
facedetail4.jpg

facedetail3.jpg

facedetail1-2.jpg

pose1-9.jpg

pose16-1.jpg

pose14-4.jpg

pose15.jpg

Back