Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths Animated Feature Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent December

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
Warner Home Video confirms that the next direct-to-video DC Comic animated feature after Superman/Batman: Public Enemies will be called "Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths".

This will be an original story by award-winning animation/comic writer Dwayne McDuffie (Justice League) and based on canon from the well-known original DC Comics "Crisis" storyline.

In Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, a “good” Lex Luthor arrives from an alternate universe to recruit the Justice League to help save his Earth from the Crime Syndicate, a gang of villainous characters with virtually identical super powers to the Justice League. What ensues is the ultimate battle of good versus evil in a war that threatens both planets and, through a diabolical plan launched by Owlman, puts the balance of all existence in peril.

The movie will feature an all-star cast of voice talent which includes Mark Harmon (NCIS) as Superman, James Woods (Ghosts of Mississippi) as Owlman, Chris Noth (Sex and the City, Law & Order) as Lex Luthor, William Baldwin (Dirty Sexy Money) as Batman, Gina Torres (Serenity, Firefly) as Super Woman and Bruce Davison (X-Men) as the President.

Bruce Timm (BTAS) will be the executive producer on this project with Lauren Montgomery (Wonder Woman, Green Lantern) and Sam Liu (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies) sharing director duties.

Look for this movie to be released in the Spring of 2010

I know this technically doesn't belong here in this board, but I figured it would get more mileage here.

Mark Harmon and William Baldwin do not initially strike me as World's Finest. I thought one of the biggest flaws of New Frontier was Kyle MacLachlan and Jeremy Sisto as the voices of the duo. Too bad we'll never get a live action Kingdom Come.....what could have been

kingdomcomesupermanbyry.jpg

Although I hope we get one animated.

Mark Harmon and William Baldwin do not initially strike me as World's Finest. I thought one of the biggest flaws of New Frontier was Kyle MacLachlan and Jeremy Sisto as the voices of the duo. Too bad we'll never get a live action Kingdom Come.....what could have been

kingdomcomesupermanbyry.jpg

Although I hope we get one animated.

Awww man. That pic just makes me miss Reeves all that much more. :(

Here's a small preview pic

jllexscaled300.jpg

Sounds neat, but I would prefer an updated, animated version of the first meeting between the JLA and JSA. The golden age JSA needs some love.

Me too. When I heard the title, that's what I thought it was. This will be nice, but the JLA/JSA would be better. :D

<embed src='https://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=32284&downloadURL=https://dvdmovies.ign.com/dvd/video/article/104/1044089/jl_2earths_trl_111009_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed><div style='width:433;'><a href='https://dvd.ign.com/objects/032/032284.html'>Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths at IGN.com</a></div>

This looks pretty awesome! I'm in.

I have all the animated DC movies, I'll definitely add this to the collection! :)

Seeing as they made DCUC of Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, I'm definitely interested to see what comes of this figure wise.

There is an Owlman Maquette coming out for this:

14179_a_full.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS: OWLMAN DVD MAQUETTE

SCULPTED BY DEREK MILLER

"You people are my world's last hope." — President Lex Luthor

In a parallel universe, the lone survivor of Earth's Justice League – Lex Luthor – travels through other-world dimensions to join forces with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, and J'onn J'onzz in a desperate attempt to save his world and his people. But the villainous Crime Syndicate controlled by Ultraman, Owlman and Superwoman will stop at nothing to maintain their domination. It will take wits, might and a sacrifice to defeat these unforgiving enemies in the spectacular DC Universe Original Animated Movie. Two Earths, two Leagues and one epic battle collide for a thrilling experience that will leave viewers breathless!

This hand-painted cold-cast porcelain maquette of Owlman is based on art from the highly anticipated Warner Home Video made-for-DVD animated original movie, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths!

Measuring approximately 9.2" tall x 5.5" wide x 8.75" deep (including the base), the maquette includes a 4-color Certificate of Authenticity and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Limited edition of 4000! *Quantities may be allocated.

$ 99.99 US | On Sale February 24, 2010

Seeing as they made DCUC of Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, I'm definitely interested to see what comes of this figure wise.

I'm hoping we get some Crime Syndicate figures from this movie BUT I don't think it's going to happen.

I hope I'm wrong cause I don't think there's a chance in hell of ever getting the rest of the Syndicate in DCUC.

DC Direct did Crime Syndicate figures that were pretty decent (based on their Silver Age designs). They're certainly no less obscure than some others released in the DCUC line. . .and would sell way better than those silly looking "Public Enemy" figures, I'm sure.

There is an Owlman Maquette coming out for this:

14179_a_full.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS: OWLMAN DVD MAQUETTE

SCULPTED BY DEREK MILLER

"You people are my world's last hope." — President Lex Luthor

In a parallel universe, the lone survivor of Earth's Justice League – Lex Luthor – travels through other-world dimensions to join forces with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, and J'onn J'onzz in a desperate attempt to save his world and his people. But the villainous Crime Syndicate controlled by Ultraman, Owlman and Superwoman will stop at nothing to maintain their domination. It will take wits, might and a sacrifice to defeat these unforgiving enemies in the spectacular DC Universe Original Animated Movie. Two Earths, two Leagues and one epic battle collide for a thrilling experience that will leave viewers breathless!

This hand-painted cold-cast porcelain maquette of Owlman is based on art from the highly anticipated Warner Home Video made-for-DVD animated original movie, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths!

Measuring approximately 9.2" tall x 5.5" wide x 8.75" deep (including the base), the maquette includes a 4-color Certificate of Authenticity and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Limited edition of 4000! *Quantities may be allocated.

$ 99.99 US | On Sale February 24, 2010

That's nice, but I'd rather have Green Lantern, Flash or Martain Manhunter.

Back