Terminator Salvation: Display with Terminator Blueprint, can anyone help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to create that display panel that JC discovered underground at the beginning of the movie. I am not sure but I think it was the blueprint of the T-800 or was it Marcus Wright? (gotto get me that bootleg :p)
We have a laser marker at work and I am getting a colleague to experiment with settings on transparent acrylic to create it. Now neither myself nor him are artists so I need to give him the blueprint in a bitmap file to trace to program the machine. Ones the program is done I am sure I can beg him to make a few more and the winning artist would of cause get one free :)
I am thinking if this works out I would then fill the traces with paint and with the proper light source on top one should be able to create the illusion of diagram to glow like it is a screen. Any feedback is of cause welcome but due to some technical limitations and trying to stay to scale the display would likely be 2"x3"

Last edited:
Wait for october when the Blu ray is realeased.
A couple of scans will be accurate, easy, and in high-def.
If you could get it etched into clear resin, acrylic, or plastic would be ideal.
That way you could simply shine a light from the sides of the piece and have it illuminate like what you see on screen.

Example:
Acrylic-LED-Lighting-Sign-Table-Style-7987-.jpg

Wait for october when the Blu ray is realeased.
A couple of scans will be accurate, easy, and in high-def.
If you could get it etched into clear resin, acrylic, or plastic would be ideal.
That way you could simply shine a light from the sides of the piece and have it illuminate like what you see on screen.

Example:
Acrylic-LED-Lighting-Sign-Table-Style-7987-.jpg

Just what I was thinking!!:horror

I just thought of another approach that everyone can do themselves really cheap. As long as you have some artwork that would meet the criteria.... use inkjet or color laser to print the diagram onto a transparency (hope these things still exist, better go to staples tonight??) and then attach to a piece of acrylic. As long as the transparency is properly attached I suspect the result would be similar or even better and everyone could do it themselves!

It was Arnold on the display.

ohh I just finished down....aeh.... I just happen to remember the details now :rolleyes:
It is the T-800 model 101 aka pre T1 Arnie :D
Screencap straight out of the movie don't look to be too promising but I am hoping the BR will contain some artwork and stuff to make my life and this project easier :)

Here are the screenc.... I mean the images I downloaded of my brain from when I was watching the movie in the theatre... It is a bit fuzzy since my memory of the movie ain't that fresh anymore :D
display2.jpg

displayh.jpg

I guess I need three of these and 2"x3" won't do :D

:D Thanks for the caps....I'll see what and if, anything can be done :D

EDIT: good memory by the way....mine would be way more blurry and fuzzy....Even tho I watched movie twice!

just to ask again if anyone would be able to create some drawings of the T-800 screen?

Interesting how the termiantor on the screen has no... man parts.

I wonder if that means Arnold is just like a Ken doll down there?

How much would it cost to get like just a sheet of the diagram on clear plastic? im interested if you are going to sell these

good memory, do you remeber any of the resistance fighters? like pics i mean memories of their out fits?

How much would it cost to get like just a sheet of the diagram on clear plastic? im interested if you are going to sell these

good memory, do you remeber any of the resistance fighters? like pics i mean memories of their out fits?

Honestly the acrylic woudl be cheap as it wouldnot need to be thick nor large....but without the artwork it's meaningless :( The next difficukt part will be to find a cheap way to illuminate it and one would have to actually make a small frame to cover it up... but I figure one step at a time... artwork first and the light and then frame :) But I think even jsut the artwork on the acrylic with a spotlight on it will be quite good already and cheapest

BTW for a small piece like that I would just recommend ppl to just go to HD and purchase a small piece there.... then go to staples and pick up some transparencies and print the artwork on via inkjet and the just tape it on the acrylic and voila you are done the cheap way :D

Honestly the acrylic woudl be cheap as it wouldnot need to be thick nor large....but without the artwork it's meaningless :( The next difficukt part will be to find a cheap way to illuminate it and one would have to actually make a small frame to cover it up... but I figure one step at a time... artwork first and the light and then frame :) But I think even jsut the artwork on the acrylic with a spotlight on it will be quite good already and cheapest

BTW for a small piece like that I would just recommend ppl to just go to HD and purchase a small piece there.... then go to staples and pick up some transparencies and print the artwork on via inkjet and the just tape it on the acrylic and voila you are done the cheap way :D

id even just buy the acrylic sheet and do the rest myself, could you do it at a good size like 8" width by 9" height, if the sheet itself is bigger i could cut it down, i realli hope someone gets a good pic of it!

id even just buy the acrylic sheet and do the rest myself, could you do it at a good size like 8" width by 9" height, if the sheet itself is bigger i could cut it down, i realli hope someone gets a good pic of it!

Like I said I do not have to be involved in this one really as you can possibly to do it yourself :) I personally would try to make 3 sheets of roughly 4"x15" as that roughly would match the actual prop. I might end up making one single sheet and just draw three separate frames on it to make it look like the screenshots as the frame would be pretty thin if matching the scene and maybe I won't be able to do that afterall. 1/8" acrylic is pretty cheap and easy to process as those you can actually just cut with an utility knife and then crack it like tiles so no real fancy tools needed.

yeah i guess i could do that, i was factoring in my lazyness, :lol
still need that blue print though :cool:

yeah thats the tough part :p But like someone else mentioned here maybe we get lucky and its in the disk somehow. As for you being lazy I could make it too but let's take it a step at a time ;) I would only really offer my services if I actually bring something to the table :naughty

there is a poster of a marcus x-ray

but i love the right screen where you see the T-800's arm
, but to get a scan of the t-800 that's gonna be hard i think my man

here's a pic of the marcus x-ray

TS010022%20TS22%20-%20Terminator%20XRay.jpg

there is a poster of a marcus x-ray

but i love the right screen where you see the T-800's arm
, but to get a scan of the t-800 that's gonna be hard i think my man

here's a pic of the marcus x-ray

TS010022%20TS22%20-%20Terminator%20XRay.jpg

Ho did you X-Ray Marcus????? You have this in higher res? In the end I am not the type that needs it to be absolute screen accurate as long as it looks like it could be a scene from the movie....:chew

Back