• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - 1:6 planet of the apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Did you buy that talking Attar back when Burton's movie came out in hopes of it being decent?
Did you buy those hasbro classic POTA figures when KB/Toy Liquidators blew them out for $3?
Did you buy any Sideshow offerings only to think they pale next to the HT's?

PLEASE!
Email me what you have and what you want to get rid of.
Thank you!
:monkey3

If the helmet comes off then I think so. I haven't seen it in person, but from the pix I saw I thought the head might work on a 1:6 figure.

Angel, If you have no use for it then, yes, I'd like to try to adapt it similar to what Alyasha did with the Grodd head.

Angel, If you have no use for it then, yes, I'd like to try to adapt it similar to what Alyasha did with the Grodd head.

No problem, he's been in storage for 5-6 years now. You pay the postage and he's yours. Let me know when you're ready for him - okay? In fact, do you want me to remove his head and just send that? This thing is VERY HEAVY. I'd like to keep his sword for a future Lara Croft figure.

Did you buy any Sideshow offerings only to think they pale next to the HT's?

PLEASE!
Email me what you have and what you want to get rid of.
Thank you!
:monkey3

Ironman - That's how Stickman feels. Maybe you can strike a deal with him?

Last edited:
If you can spare the head and helmet, thats all I really was looking for anyway.

I don't think I could strike a deal with Sticks when I want to build up both ape armies.

You're welcome. You know - the "skirt" that Attar was wearing would work great for a human gladiator figure. Do you know anyone who kit bashes those?

Back