• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Terminator 2 Custom figure. Saturday toys , bandoiler ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been working on this figure slowly for a long time but have decided to give it up. It includes a saturday toys biker set that has been ripped it certain places to match the style which I was going for. This basically includes a few scratches here and there and the left arm being ripped for where the endo arm was destroyed.
The pants have also been battle damaged a little. It includes xenovipers awesome bandoiler including bullets which were purchased on ebay. This is on a body which everyone was using to fit Darren Carnalls head on.
I've forgotten its name though. :monkey1 It has an awesome build to it which is perfect for Arnold. I personally sculpted the chest details and added the endo arm parts hanging from his left arm. Don't expect hot toys quality but I think I did a decent job. He also comes with the sideshow arnold shotgun and a battle damaged grenade launcher.
If you didn't want to use the body everything could be exchanged to another body other than the sculpted stuff obviously.

This has cost me ALOT over the amount of time I've spent working on it and I'm looking for only £70.00 plus £5.00 postage in the UK.
Elsewhere will be more.

terminatorsale3.jpg

terminatorsale4.jpg

terminatorsale2.jpg

terminatorsale1.jpg

This does not include a headsculpt
and this figure will obviously need finishing. I hate to sell this but at the minute I need some cash for other things I have on order. If you have nay questions please just send me a message. I accept paypal only.

The biker set has probably reached this price alone. :lol

Thanks ,

Tay

I doubt I will to be honest. I'll leave this here for a day then stick it on the bay. Hoping to get rid of this fast otherwise I'm gonna keep it. :monkey2

If you stick it on the bay, not just saying because I like it!:eek:, maybe break it down. The weapons body and saturday toys clothes would mybe sell better on thier own. Like me, im after a good bandolier and a good damaged launcher:D :lol

My two cents....

ok guys.. I think this figure has gone but if not.. I'll be sure to mark you guys down for the things you mentioned.
For now this is on hold. :)
Thanks for the interest.

no longer on hold , back up again. I'm going to stick it on ebay but leave it here too. If it sells on one I'll remove it from the other.
If it doesn't sell soon I might break it up. I'm just a bit wary theres some parts I might not be able to get rid of.

Back