Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandy_man

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Terminator Salvation: 1/6th scale John Connor collectible figure (Final Battle Version)

Product code: MMS111

Hot Toys proudly presents our latest MMS figure from the Terminator Salvation 1/6th scale lineup - John Connor collectible figure (Final Battle ver.). This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys True-type figure body with over 36 points of articulation.

This John Connor figure features the high quality head sculpture (by Kojun) with battle damaged face, perfect painting (by JC Hong) and authentic Christian Bale likeness.

The Final Battle version also newly comes with a battle-damaged endoskeleton featured base and also a 1/6th scale fully articulated Hydrobot with light up function.

The highly detailed collectible also comes with the following full gear and weapons:

+ Uniform
- Field jacket
- Pants
- T-shirt
- Tactical belt
- Tactical vest
- Backpack

+ Accessories
- Headset
- Radio with pouch
- Pistol Magazine pouch
- Shoulder pad
- Drop leg panels
- Grenades with holder
- Armband
- Tactical gloves
- Assault boots

+ Weapons
- HK416 with tactical red dot sight
- M203 grenade launcher with elastic sling
- Pistol with holster

Release date: Q4, 2009

Artists:
Head Sculpt by Kojun
Paint by J.C Hong

Terminator Salvation ™ & © 2009 T Asset Acquisition Company, LLC.

3911018781_f78ebc6018_o.jpg

3911795792_27c6d4f6dc_o.jpg

3911008813_53a6705fa6_o.jpg

3911796568_4a7b6d6490_o.jpg

3911013053_1dec8b6acd_o.jpg

3911802348_4a2d3cb26b_o.jpg

3911801492_6d0c596579_o.jpg

Last edited:
BASTARDS!!!!

I'll probably grab just grab the head off of ebay to have two display options. the hydrobot is really cool, but I'm not digging the new outfit too much.

Overall I think this looks great, would have been neat if they threw in a regular Connor head incase someone wanted to display him without the scars. This will probably be the last piece for me in the T4 line if they do plan on doing other figures. I can also assume the UX UMPC will be an exlcusive piece after all since I'm not seeing it in these pics.

I'll get this for the Terminator base and Hydrobot.
The rest will be sold. I have no interest in this version of Connor. :eek:

Anyone want a cheap loose JC? :lol

Wicked Cool! :lol Hydro looks epic! I can continue my crusade to own every Skynet Model of Terminator in 1/6th! (BAR SOME :()

:rotfl Sold. That's the version I'm buying. I'm glad I got Marcus first. How cool is that Hydrobot and diorama base!!

Last edited:
Thoughts:

*practically the same head sculpt in regards to the expression. Would've like a different expression.
*is the jacket on the figure not black? The movie outfit is full black, right?
*the scarring on john's cheek is shaped like the letter "Y". I never noticed that before now. I'm assuming that is accurate to the film.

*most important to me: This figure is the better value (ostensibly) compared to the first. I'll probably buy both.

I hate those stupid Toyworld's logo :maul

Wookster ~~ give us the "clean" official photo please !!! :banana

well if you look closely in this picture, so can see it's green, but yeah I thought it was black as well

christian_bale_stars_as_john_connor_in_warner_bros_pictures_action_sci-fi_feature_terminator_salvation_l.jpg

Oh okay, the movie jacket looks faintly green-ish, cool.

I prefer this outfit to the one John wears in the first half of the film. This one is more spiritually reminiscent of the future Resistance outfits from the old Cameron Terminator movies.

Its ok but not as striking as v1. Outfit doesn't grab me as much. I'd just go for the head on ebay. That hydrobot thing will go for crazy prices. Frankly i'm not that bothered about TS to care about all these variants. I'm happy with the 2 versions of the 600's i've got/getting and maybe either Marcus or Connor v1. I'm done with this line tbh. Film was crap

Back