X-men Vs Sentinel #1 Exclusive really worth $1500,-/€1025 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinky queen

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Sure it's an amazing piece and i've seen it go for $2300,- and i'm proud i got one, but sure is a lot of cash

Click for video

p8070018.jpg
p8070007a.jpg

Limited Edition: 650

It's only worth what your willing to pay for it...and people are willing to pay up to that amount for it then for those people yes...for me no...I would never pay that much over retail for a piece...unless it was Hulk related...then it would be worth it for me :)...

It's one of my Grails that I want but I can't see myself paying $2300 maybe upto a $1000but even thats steap, I'll come across one that somebody wants to unload to someone who Collect's, Good Luck Kinky

Its a great piece but the price has definitely been inflated by people ranting and raving how a Marvel collection just isn't a Marvel collection without one. I've seen it, lit up and shining and only think its worth about $1000. Since it probably won't go that low without major defects I will probably never own it but its definitely not worth $2000, not by a longshot.

Kinky, if you want to sell that mate, give me a call.

I grab 1st dibs.:monkey5

C'mon, I'm sure we can work something out and you can get a bit extra as I'm UK and so I don't have to worry about extra taxes from the EU:D

one of my top marvel grails...I think this piece looks awesome...wish I was into statues when it came out...

one of my top marvel grails...I think this piece looks awesome...wish I was into statues when it came out...

That's the trouble.

I was not 'into' collectibles when this first came on the scene. Gutted really as it's a grail for me also.

I would love to own this piece but alas, I can't see it happening anytime soon:banghead

Kinky, if you want to sell that mate, give me a call.

I grab 1st dibs.:monkey5

C'mon, I'm sure we can work something out and you can get a bit extra as I'm UK and so I don't have to worry about extra taxes from the EU:D

Ok you got first dibs! Yeah i really think this is a classic statue but i'm sure you'll find one some day

i've got most of my grails, so personally i've stayed away from this line and don't feel it's worth that kind of money.
especially with all the problems i hear of people having with the lighting contacts

When this piece came out, it was not an intant seel out, along with Dr Doon PF. Many was complaining on how bad the Cyclops teeth was, the electronics - light up make it less of a collectible statue, etc. Those days I think there weren;t many collectors into Dio and not many other co produced Dio back then. Now....this status became a grail to many. So its in the eye of beholder.

Im starting to come to a point that if Im paying $1000+ for something it better take up half the room. Something that tiny, I just dont have any desire to pay thousands for. If it was meant to be, I wouldve gotten it when it 1st came out...

Back