BOBA FETT please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetayourself

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sideshow PF 1/4 Boba fett.
We've had alot lately, but I think its time for a boba or you could say its boba time!
Anyone agree?
:wacky

I'm with you. Either 1/4 scale or 12". We need Boba Fett!

Sideshow knows that once they release Boba Fett, Darth Maul and Darth Vader, in both 1/6th and 1/4 scales, those two lines will be dead, so they'll be holding them off for as long as possible... ;) :naughty

FlyAndFight said:
Sideshow knows that once they release Boba Fett, Darth Maul and Darth Vader, in both 1/6th and 1/4 scales, those two lines will be dead, so they'll be holding them off for as long as possible... ;) :naughty
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................It won't be done if the lines are quality pieces................but granted the PF Line Has Been so-so......lets see vader and grievous....... those will show the magic of this line............I HOPE because i have both on order.........:eek:

Boba Fett will be great. I'm limited on room for PF's (well money too, but I can always forgo a couple meals) so I have to be very selective and I gotta say Boba is one of my top choices. I'm guessing he's gonna be close to Vader in price? Ah well, who needs food anyways? :wacky

I'm going to weigh in as another Pre-Maul Fetter. That is the number one most anticipated 1/4 scale figure for me, with costume possibilities that exceed Vader. I would also buy a 12" Fett and add him to my collection of 12" Fetts, but I would be much more excited to get him first in a new size and format. Hopefully, he gets announced during Toy Fair, and begins to sell as Vader ships and as we prepare for the release of Grievous in March, resulting in a boost in excitement and support for the PF line.

I want Boba, and I know Boba would be unparalleled in quality, but I would like to see a couple more prequel character's first like Maul, Qui-Gon, Mace, Dooku, Aayla, Kit, Shaak Ti for starters. Any one of them would do. I also prefer Jango's armor over Boba's.

I have absolutely nothing with Boba Fett. Dont see why everyone is so nuts about Boba...

I'd rather see Queen Amidala in some form sooner or later. Natalie Portman :drool

I can see them doing Arena Padme in 12", since that version has a more basic costume. I would love to see Queen Amidala done in 1/4 scale, with the greater attention to costume detail the bigger size allows. It would be pretty awesome. In fact, I wouldn't mind buying that before Boba Fett. I would really panic if they announced a PF Jango, since they would not likely be in a rush to produce a Boba soon afterwards. How will Sideshow handle Boba vs. Jango releases? Will they see them as too similar and space them out from each other?

They may make one the regular edition and one the exclusive. That would be expensive, but very nice!

Please, people wont stop collecting when Boba comes out.

But yea, I'd like to see Jango and a ESB and ROTJ Fett, ROTJ one the most.

SpenK said:
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................It won't be done if the lines are quality pieces................but granted the PF Line Has Been so-so......lets see vader and grievous....... those will show the magic of this line............I HOPE because i have both on order.........:eek:

I was kidding, SpenK... I think... :D

Yea, I don't think releasing Boba Fett now would change the popularity of the line.

The 12" line is going to continue to be very successful.

I want Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and Darth Maul all about the same. But, at the same time I know they will come eventually. So, ahead of them I would like to see Qui-Gon Jinn...

Back