• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE: My 1:1 Iron Man bust for your digital camera?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Bergholtz

In the belly of a whale
Reaction score
Hey gang, just like the title says. I'm trying to unload my IM bust and would like to upgrade my digital camera, so I thought I'd take a stab and see if I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I'm specifically interested in a digital SLR, preferably 10-12 megapixel or higher. I'd prefer a Nikon because I'm already familiar with that user interface (I'm upgrading from a D70) but would be interested in a Canon Rebel as well.

For info and pics of my IM bust, see HERE

I'd also be willing to include anything else on that link in the trade with Iron Man, due to the small paint flaws. Just let me know what floats yer boat.

*Update* -- I'd also love to trade the IM bust for a Conan PF + cash, make an offer if you're interested! No exclusive necessary.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Man, this deal sounds up my alley..... I'd be all over it, but I JUST bought my Canon Xsi last month for my digital photography class :eek: So I really need it, atleast for the next few months....... but good luck with your sale! I'm sure someone out there may have an extra SLR that they'd wanna trade :cool:

Back