Custom 1/6 Scale Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well folks, I've been working on this one for a while, and finally got him finished today!

Here is a more realistic representation of the comic book styled Riddler.

I decided to go for a suited costume, as I find the spandex look a bit stupid when it comes to the riddler.

So, here are the photos of him =]

1001719l.jpg

1001718n.jpg

1001714x.jpg

1001710y.jpg

1001709n.jpg

1001696s.jpg

1001698eb.jpg

1001694.jpg

1001699w.jpg

1001701v.jpg

And now for the details of him

Head: Resculpted Ada Chan David Tennant (mask by Paul Carson)
Hat: The Avengers' John Steed's
Shirt: Hot Toys The Spirit
Tie: Cheap suit on eBay
Suit: Apricot Suit from storerooms
Gloves/Hands: Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker
Feet: Hot Toys The Godfather
Cane: Top from Revell Riddler Model Kit, Bottom from a German Baton

Last edited:
Looks really nice, i wish there were some better lit pics so i could really see...the only thing for me is that it doesn't seem to have any personality...no smurk or anything on the face that stands out...but as a whole it looks awesome!

Well done!

M.

Thanks guys.

These photos were taken at about 2 in the morning, so it was with a desk lamp for lighting.

I'll see if I can get some taken in natural daylight =]

Although he doesn't have a smirk or anything, when you see him in person, he has a very very inteense look upon his face, which I'm happy with

Whoa, that thing is truly unbelievable!!!!!!! It's Hot Toys quality work, that's for sure.

Love the figure, and love the use of the head sculpt from Ada. I've got a Riddler in the pipeline coming soon, maybe by the spring of 2010. Probably going to use the same headsculpt too seeing as though I want Tennant to play the Riddler so bad I don't think I could see anyone else playing him. Also have a Two-Face and Freeze in the pipeline, but they're a little more advanced than I am at the moment lol.

That looks great, the spandex always looked very odd. You'd have thought for a character that prides himself on his intellect going around in a one piece leotard just looked stupid.

Back