• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Stormtrooper for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Sideshow Stormtrooper that I'm looking to sell. He was taken out of the box, posed a bit, displayed with Darth Vader, and then put right. . .back. . .in.

He comes with blaster, 2 sets of hands, his cannister, and stand. This is not the exclusive version.

Looking for $75 shipped in the U.S. Thanks for looking!

DSCN1687.jpg

In happier days:

DSCN1365.jpg

--edit:

I just took him out of the box to double check for scuffs. I did notice a very slight mark on the top of his head, the width and color of a minor pencil mark, and just a couple centimeters long. So slight that I didn't even notice it until I went in for the close inspection, and you can't see it when I try to take a picture. Could probably be buffed out. I didn't notice anything else. Here is a pic, though as I said, I can't see it in the picture.

DSCN1713.jpg

Note: I'll throw in a Kubrick Stormtrooper (with cracked arm-guard) for an extra $12, and a 3 3/4" Hasbro Stormtrooper (removable helmet) for an extra $5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back