Howard S. Jason Voorhees Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my Howard Senft Jason Voorhees life size bust based off of Jason from Freddy vs. Jason. I have posted pictures of it before but this time I added some clothing to him and weathered it up. Here are some pictures of Jason with his new clothes. By the way I bought the 3 shirts from Goodwill for 3 dollars so I'm happy. I weathered and tattered the jacket by going over it with my sanding attachment on my dremel. Next I sprayed it along with the black and blue shirt with numerous blacks, browns, and reds to give it the weathered and dirty bloody look with my airbush. Lastly I sprayed the jacket with numerous coats of clear plastidip so I could position it as I choose.

100_1665.jpg

100_1662.jpg

100_1664.jpg

100_1663.jpg

100_1660.jpg

100_1661.jpg

100_1658.jpg

Fun with the photobucket effects:

100_1657.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Last edited:
That is just about the most awesome thing i've seen. How did you weather the clothing?
happy.gif

Last edited:
No the mask does not come off.

And no I don't sleep with it next to me. Its in another room completely, I keep no collectibles where I sleep.

Thanks for all the nice comments its a great piece. Howard did a great job with the sculpt. Outside of my Kroenen pieces its one of my favorites.

Back