• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars Kotobukiya sell off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have decided to sell off some of my kotos. They are really great for the price, but my collection has shifted away from star wars. All will ship WITHOUT boxes. I will take them apart and wrap them up nicely. All are in mint shape except Bly. These prices are for US only.

Figures are 30.00 each shipped in the US.
IMG_1901.jpg
[/IMG]

1. standing clone - 501st SOLD

2. standing clone - utapau SOLD

3. standing clone - shocktrooperSOLD

4. Stormtrooper/luke includes extra luke head and belt

5. Commander Bly- Peg that foot sits on broke, I reglued and it is fine, he stood ok even with the peg before I reglued it. SOLD

6. Scout trooper SOLD

7. Darth Vader episode 3 version

8. not koto, I have a hasbro speeder bike with complete sideshow endor trooper, 40.00 shippedSOLD

9. Hasbro 12" Taun-taun with sideshow bespin han dressed in hasbro hoth gear. No sideshow bespin gear included, 40.00 shipped SOLD

10. Han Solo Koto, head has been stripped and flesh tone started, head needs a repaint basically 20.00 shipped

Last edited:
Taun taun added. His right leg is a tad loose, I think from laying sideways in a box. He still holds a pose fine. Han comes with sideshow blaster and belt, he will need an undershirt of some kind.

IMG_3435.jpg
[/IMG]

Back