Stranger slaps toddler for crying in Wal-Mart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this and laughed my ass off. Of course it's wrong but I kinda see where the guy is coming from. :dunno He should go to jail for a long time.

I hate parents these days. To many timeouts! Beat that damn kid in the ass!

EDIT:
Nevermind. I read the story on CNN and thought this was an older kid....Now I feel bad for laughing.

I am definitely not beyond spanking my kids. But if a stranger tries it..."Pity the fool!".

No way should he have touched her... but the mom sure should have. I agree that sometimes kids need a good smack these days.

It happened at Wal Mart ............. not sure about the Wal Marts in the States but the finest of trailer trash frequent our Wal Marts.

On a serious note the old dude looked pretty unstable to begin with. I would have killed the old basterd if that was my child.

I am definitely not beyond spanking my kids. But if a stranger tries it..."Pity the fool!".

Oh hells yeah! However, I just edited my initial post. I didn't realize the kid was 2 and that he hit her "several times". CNN made it sound like he smacked an older child in the mouth.

Yeah if that happened to me I would be the one going to jail for a long time.

Disciplining kids especially at that age is tough in general because they comprehension is comparable to a rock. Trying to correct them in public is tough too because you crack your kid in front of the wrong person and their on the phone calling child services/cops.

I'm the master of saying if you don't stop your going to regret it once we get home. :lol

This guy was clearly a Futurama fan.

"Have You Ever Tried Simply Turning off the TV, Sitting down with Your Children, and Hitting Them?"

I want to slap evey screaming kid in stores as well. Shut your brats up. Take them to the car or the restroom and beat em yourself.

I think its one thing to hit a 12 year old kid whos going around kicking old women in the shins.

But a 2 year old girl thats just crying seems a bit much.

I want to slap evey screaming kid in stores as well. Shut your brats up. Take them to the car or the restroom and beat em yourself.

The worst though is on vacation. Damn I get so pissed off. Watching parents try to sweet talk their kids and beg THEIR kids to be quiet. Then when that doesn't work they promise them toys and treats if they are good further rewarding this unacceptable behavior.

Save 10/10 in your calendar. Details forthcoming :naughty

Of course I can always be bullied into a night out earlier than that :lol

10/10....sounds good! I got nothing! I will be going back to the Coliseum for every Monday night football game so long as they are still having all you can eat wings and pizza for $9.99. :rock

The worst though is on vacation. Damn I get so pissed off. Watching parents try to sweet talk their kids and beg THEIR kids to be quiet. Then when that doesn't work they promise them toys and treats if they are good further rewarding this unacceptable behavior.

The worst is movie theatres, I went and saw Quantum of Solace and some black lady came in with 2 young kids, like 4 years old at the most. They ran around the theatre screaming the first 10 minutes of the movie until the manager came and kicked them out.

People try to bring kids to the most insane movies imaginable. Hell there were young kids in Bruno.

Even as a parent in the back of my mind I'm telling people to shut their friggin kid up. But, then I remember being that person that had the upset kid so I just clench my teeth and walk away.

My 3 yr old sometimes has his moments, but now that he's able to talk its not nearly as bad as when he was 2. Mostly my kids just act like animals by running around like they just did 3 lines of coke.

The worst is movie theatres, I went and saw Quantum of Solace and some black lady came in with 2 young kids, like 4 years old at the most. They ran around the theatre screaming the first 10 minutes of the movie until the manager came and kicked them out.

People try to bring kids to the most insane movies imaginable. Hell there were young kids in Bruno.

Who cares if she was black? :dunno

If people don't know by now then it's time to do some PSAs to get the word out. If a child gets beat whether it's a spanking or a slap in the face, it might get them to do something in the moment, but mostly what it does is teach the child that it's okay to hit people who are weaker than they are. If parents can't raise a child without hitting them, they are doing it wrong. It may not be PC, but it's true.

At the same time, the parents of the screaming child who are responsible for it, well, if they were to get hit -- I'm not saying I would agree with it but I would understand it.

I hate when someone brings a kid into a rated R movie, in the middle of DOOM a kid started screaming crying and the parent didn't do anything, DOOM sucked but still :lol

Back