All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So,
even though we have the MR/eFx Thread, and after a few comments on the Marvel/Disney thread,
I think it would be great to have a thread dedicated to the greatest entertainment ensemble ever!!

Jim Henson's greatest creation....The Muppets!!! Yeahhh!!!!

muppets.jpg

I've only got the Zoot statue, but would like more (especially Rowlf).

I would like to see another Muppet Show as well, but I fear the quality would be less than great. The Muppet Show is definitely one of my favorite television shows of all time, but Muppets Tonight! was poo. In fact, I think the magic of the Muppets died with Henson, though I will be glad for the upcoming films to prove me wrong.

I've got a fair sized Palisades figure collection, and the Gonzo MR figure. Strongly considering getting an Animal, as well, though I don't really have the space for it.

Loved the Muppets since I was 2 years old or so, and I still do.

I have nearly all of the Palisades figures. Missing just a few. It sucks that what was planned and prototyped never got made. :(

I hope the new movie will bring them back to what they were before Jim died. I did like Muppet Treasure Island and Letters to Santa though. Muppets From Space pissed me off. Gonzo is NOT an alien, he IS a whatever.

I have nearly all of the Palisades figures. Missing just a few. It sucks that what was planned and prototyped never got made. :(

I hope the new movie will bring them back to what they were before Jim died. I did like Muppet Treasure Island and Letters to Santa though. Muppets From Space pissed me off. Gonzo is NOT an alien, he IS a whatever.

Muppet movies are self-aware, so he was only an Alien for that movie.

This pic is awesome. Anybody here collects them?

SideshowBusts.jpg

Great pic of all the bust. I've got Waldorf, Stattler and the Swedish Chef. Would love to get my hands on Beaker. Also got the MR Animal which is awesome. Just need to get him a tiny drum set to pose him behind.

Aw man!! I live for the Muppets! I've been dieing to get the Sideshow bust...but haven't yet..but I will one day!!
I got a quick sketch from teh dude that draws they're comic Book (I forgot his name)...
He drew Animal for me.....I've always thought that Pitu looked like him!

100_0867.jpg

Great thread!!

I have the Kermit, Gonzo and Animal busts, a MR Gonzo, and a pretty decent Palisades collection. I'll take some pics later maybe!

I hope the new movie will bring them back to what they were before Jim died.

According to interviews Jason Segal's goal it make a Muppet movie that feels more like something Jim would have done instead of what has been out there. Fingers crossed that he is successful.

The muppets (Kermit and piggy) were on Americas got talent tonight. Just not the same without Jim Henson

Kinda forgot to take some pics, so here's one I already had. You can see most of my Palisades collection (still a few that aren't displayed) and my Kermit from when I was a kid up top. If I get a chance I'll take some close-ups and a few of my MR Gonzo and busts...

101_1393.jpg

Cool having your Kermit from when you were a kid. My parents still have a Ms. Piggy of mine I used to lug around as a small toddler.

Last edited:
Great pic of all the bust. I've got Waldorf, Stattler and the Swedish Chef. Would love to get my hands on Beaker. Also got the MR Animal which is awesome. Just need to get him a tiny drum set to pose him behind.

Tiny set... no way, go full size or go home :lol

newg.jpg

Although in all seriousness you can get kid/beginner drum sets for around $100 if you want something for a display. They are usually much smaller (a 16" Bass drum as opposed to the standard 22") and if you just want it as a display option its not a terrible price.

I imagine if you go to resale shops, or check eBay you can get one of these sets used for dirt cheap.

My Muppets Collection and have some MOCS and MIB playsets

Back