• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buffy Sideshow (Darla, Test Shot Buffy, Werewolf Oz) + Bust, Statues etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperDude11

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Got tons for sale... PM me if you are interested. I tried to get pictures of everything but will be adding more. I have other items I have yet to list as well (more Sideshow figures, Buffy cards + Albums, Loose Diamond figures etc.) so please just ask. I will make an exception and ship to the UK but please let me know before we even start dealing (Shipping will be extra and I will add it in once I know what you want) All prices are negotiable as well if you buy multiples. I have 950+ feedback on eBay and ship out almost every day.
Prices do NOT include shipping. Due to the weight of each item I will calculate it when you PM me.

Diamond Toys:
White Witch Willow (Test Shot? Comes only with base) $12
Signed MAC Buffy with COA #005 $17
100_0975.jpg

Busts (All Complete unless otherwise noted): (get 6 of the $20 ones for $100)
Fyarl Giles COA#164 $20
Uvervamp COA#175 $20
D'Hoffryn COA#104 $20
The Judge COA#149 $20
Kulak COA#181 $20
Werewolf Oz COA#290 $20
Oz (loose, no box, guitar is broken but glued into place, its a small crack) COA#459 $15 (or $10 with any other bust purchase)
Spike (the back window broke in a few pieces. I glued it back together and its not that noticeable on the shelf)# 873 $20
Dracula Buffy COA#659 $25
White-Shirt Spike *SOLD*
100_0977.jpg

100_0978.jpg

100_0979.jpg

Statues:
(All Complete unless otherwise noted)
Welcome Home Faith Statue (COA#591) $45 *SOLD*
Dark Witch Willow (COA#1266) $45

Props:
Vampyre Book Keepsake Box (complete with Box, taken out for display only) $80
Vampire Stake (complete with Box, taken out for display only) $80
Orb of Thesulah (complete with Box, taken out for display only) $70 *PENDING*
Anyanka's Amulet (in it's case, no box) $20
Buffy Cross (in it's case, no box) $15
Crossbow (actually used on set from what I was told. Comes with three metal-tipped arrows. It's part metal/part plastic. Trigger button moves, but does not actually work (it's a prop!). If you were to put an arrow in, pull back the string and let go it WILL shoot. $60

100_1146.jpg

Sideshow: (all have been opened and displayed. All complete except maybe missing the twisty-tie things)
"Test Shot" Buffy (Graduation Day) - As far as I know, this is the only one known to exist. This was the mockup Sideshow did before it went into full production. Her face and hands are unpainted, the box is not 'shiny', and there are differences in the quality/color of her clothing. She does have several marks on her, because he was handled so much in the factory where they were mass-produced. $65
100_0875-1.jpg

Giles (Not opened, but box was smashed in shipping) $22 *SOLD*
Willow $20 *SOLD*
Subway Spike $20 *SOLD*
Oz $20 *SOLD*
Xander $20 *SOLD*
The Master $20 *SOLD*

Other stuff:
Angel Statue (Varner; sitting on a tombstone) $12
Anya MAC Ornament (from unreleased MAC Sculpt) $17*SOLD*
Day of the Dead Bub Figure $15

Last edited: