• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: 12-inch Batman & Indiana Jones figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, here's more stuff I must sell to pay school bills. :monkey1

Four loose, but well taken care of 12-inch figures priced to move, shipping included...

DC Direct Christian Bale as Batman Begins: SOLD
(Good condition, includes all original accessories minus two of four batarangs.)

Hasbro Whip Cracking Indiana Jones: $15
(Whip action sounds are as loud and crisp as the day I bought it. Displayed, selling since I got the sideshow version.)

102_2492.jpg

Mattel Killer Croc: SOLD
(Good condition. Selling to clear space.)

Mattel TDK Action Cape Batman: SOLD
(Works well, good condition, selling to free space.)

As usual, all items come from a smoke free adult collection, stored/displayed away from sunlight and dust.
All prices include US shipping. Open to offers. PayPal only.
Feel free to PM any questions.
Thanks! -Wayne

Last edited:
if I hadn't purchased so much stuff on ebay I would take that DC Direct Batman. Should go fast, goodluck on your sales.

^^^Thanks DK.

And he was right... DC Direct Batman SOLD!

Some interest now, but the other three are still available. Act soon.

No box. It was a cheap looking Mattel window box, so I tossed it.
The figure, all his goodies, and his sound box are present and in tip top condition. If you're worried about shipping damage, he'll be very carefully wrapped in bubble wrap for the journey. Just look at my feedback. I wrap the items I sell to the standard I expect the items I buy to be wrapped at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back