At last Leon aka The Professional is coming to Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
10137184x.jpg

I've been waiting ages for a decent DVD of this movie let alone a Blu-Ray release.

Finally, I will have one on September the 14th

Last edited:
It just got reviewed in Empire Magazine and got 4 out of 5 stars for the Extras
All we have had in the past has been a vanilla disc, I can't belive it has taken this long.
Oh, and Spinal Tap is coming out on Blu-Ray too, but I'm not so sure if it's worth the upgrade?

This is one of those movies that I haven't watch and everybody gives me beef about it! I'll add it to my netflix!

Been on my pre-order at play.com for a whiles. CANNOT WAIT!

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

This is one I've been waiting for for a while.
I have the making of Leon on disc recorded of a show that came on in the states near the movies release. Or at least thats what the person told me who sold it. Hopefully that will be on the blu ray.

Hope so man, sounds great.

The DVD of this I currently own is pathetic. Even zoomed in and expanded/upscaled to the max on my PS3 the screen is tiny. The blu-ray goodness cannot come soon enough!

The making of I had was only about 20 minutes and didn't have a great picture but was great to watch. Gary Oldman sure does dress weird in it though when hes speaking about the movie. With this massive hat , looks like hes the Mad Hatter. :lol
Must have been cool at the time. :lol If its on the disc you'll see what I'm talking about. :lol

Last edited:
Back