Please vote for my English Bulldog (Please!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playafree

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,
I entered my English Bulldog in a "cutest dog competition". My dogs name is "Zoe". She's the coolest English Bulldog around :) This site only allows 1 vote per day per IP address. It takes a few seconds for the page to load and there's a button that you click to submit the vote. We just started this, this week and we're to 64 votes.

I would love to win money so i can use it on my collectibles :) LOL..

Thank you for doing this and my girlfriend and I appreciate it!!

Site link:
https://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=F87846218D4A15ED94A4947F067C196F

Emilio (Playafree)

Yes! Thanks man.. I really appreciate it... I didn't want to post this on the board but my gf begged me to.. :) Thanks again

i voted.....how do you see whos winning!!???
Thank you.. I'm not sure exactly, i will have to check. My GF knows all about it.. she just told me about this yesterday. I do know that we have to reach 200 + votes.. We just started a few days ago so.. We started late :) Thanks, man!!

Awe.. she said we don't know because they don't tell you.. we can only look at other stats (votes) on the dogs.... I will find out more about it tomorrow.. I'm still at work :( argh!

Back