Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shandy_man

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hot Toy's posted this as their status on Facebook, "Hot Toys wanna know who are the REAL BASTERDS" which is hinting towards some figures from the new Tarantino flick.

The movie is already getting great reviews. I wonder if I'll like the characters enough to buy figures of. I would have liked figures from Tarantino's previous films, but this is a good start.

Damit now I have to see this movie, I was planning on skipping it. Why would they pick this over D-9 :duh

Well I guess a Brad Pitt sculpt could be easily turned into Tyler Durden

I thought Pitt never licensed his likeness ???

Anyway this = :rock

The movie is already getting great reviews. I wonder if I'll like the characters enough to buy figures of. I would have liked figures from Tarantino's previous films, but this is a good start.

No interest in Inglourious Basterds figures, but this could lead towards other QT movie lines.

Come on Stuntman Mike and The Bride in biker suit.

I forsee lots of Pit Mash Ups. I would luv a Seven pit.

I just hope they don't make any Nazi figures, since Silken's outfit was toned down..would not be a wise choice. I am down for a Aldo figure though for sure, probally display him with my DID Ricky Foster figure.

pitt_basterds.jpg
inglourious-basterds.jpg

No stoic expression, please, HT.

I had a feeling they would do this!

So HT taking my lead!:D

The film has so many great characters so I would imagine there would be the ‘Jew Hunter’ as well as the basterds.

Would I be correct in thinking that this will be the first official Brad Pitt licence - If they do a Pitt?? I thought he was tight on his licence!

Last edited:
I'm getting worried about HT picking up way too many licenses...
I hope it doesn't hurt them on the long run....
I can only imagine all the stuff they have in the works that we don't know about...

I can only imagine all the stuff they have in the works that we don't know about...

seriously...could drive a person crazy thinking about what they might currently be working on...uugh!

as for these potential figures, my interest is peaked, but i"ll have to see the movie first.

Predator, Batman and Iron Man made them tons of Money. They even had to make more Iron Man Figs because they couldn't fill their request. I think they're fine financially. Plus I figure once Predators Licenses kick in $$$$$$$

OMg yes...awaiting confirmation!!!! SO excited!!!!!!!!! LOVED the movie!!! 10/10 for the movie me reckons..loved it

I think they wont have the pitt likeness rights and will make a character that looks like him...à la Edward Scissorhand.

This came as a real surprise,but i like it...that Hot Toys get the smaller licenses like Mars Attacks and now this,just shows that HT is interested in making other things than just the most popular stuff they know will sell like their most popular lines.I hope to see more smaller licenses in the future,there is alot i would love to own in 1/6.

I think they wont have the pitt likeness rights and will make a character that looks like him...à la Edward Scissorhand.

That would be terrible... plan to see the movie tomorrow. If its good (which I think it will be) I'd definitely be in for a figure of Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back