Sentinel diorama 20 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUT I am so looking forward to this piece!!! Everytime I see it on G4 it just looks so awesome!

Same here. I'm really looking forward to it, but between this and Vader, it's going to be an expensive month.

I hope I get the exclusive off of the wait list! I had it on order and cancled it then changed my mind again, now I really want it......

Jesse

I'm not an X-Fan, but after seeing this and the Wolvie Vs. in person - impossible to resist.

Hey - I'm the one that posted about the 20 day email. Of course I have it on order. Scottie Winter and Peter Kalashnikov are heading my way...

I heard there was a delay in the exclusive version? Any truth to that anyone know?

My 20-day notice was for the exclusive version - so I don't think there's been a delay. Anyone get notice for the regular one?

Well, somebody on the wait list for the exclusive version ought to be happy. With much regret, I very sadly had to cancel mine. First quarter is just too crowded, and something had to go. I hate to lose this awesome piece, but I'll be darned if my credit card is going to be full when Grievous is ready to ship...

I canceled my exclusive, figure it will be back on the Second chance offers. It just too much money and it will be going alot cheaper on ebay.

I don't think you'll be seeing the exclusive on ebay for cheaper than retail, if at all.

I don't think you'll be seeing the exclusive on ebay for cheaper than retail, if at all.

I'm not sure... There were only 300 exclusives made of the Wolverine diorama, and that has sold on Ebay. (Mine's even on there right now in an attempt to raise Vader/Grievous money. I paid $284 total for it after tax and shipping, and I doubt I'll get that much for it, and end up selling it at a loss.) There are more than twice as many of the sentinel dioramas being made--however, the exclusive is great on that one. I love the light up features and would love to pick it up someday, when and if the cash flow permits.

Back