Who would buy HT Batman:Arkham Asylum figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would buy HT Batman: Arkham Asylum figures?

• I'd buy them all

Votes: 91 46.2%
  • I'd buy a certain character (Please comment)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Wouldn't buy them

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 20 10.2%

• Total voters

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
The game is due to launch next week,and Hot Toys aren't necessarily strangers to video game based figures with their VideoGame Masterpiece series,so who would pick these up if they were made?

I would love to see a "classic" style batman from HT, and this would fit the bill for me...though I still think an Adam West would be a smidge more awesome...

I don't know whether I'd buy it or not but I think Hot Toys would do a phenomenal job with a Batman based on the game. To pull the figure off there would have to be a tremendous amount of detail on the suit, and we all know that HT is the best at that.

I will buy The Joker
419462full.jpg

In a way, I hope this doesn't happen, 'cause I would have no choice but to buy all of them...

I'd definitely pick up the villains who were not in Nolan's series yet still maintained at least somewhat a realistic appearance in the game (like Harley Quinn). Otherwise, I'd feel too weird, showing the other-worldly, fantastical characters next to my gritty, realistic figures - and my budget doesn't extend to two separate collections.

On this note,are any of you planning on picking up the game?

Definitely interested in playing this, though we'll see if I can play now - may be forced to wait a few years before I have a PC good enough for it. I'm not a stranger to this - just finished playing Half Life 2 and the next two episodes a few months back, because my computer sucked back when they released it. And as good as this game looks, it's not enough to spring for an XBOX 360 for it.

But make no mistake - this game DOES look awesome. In 15 years, I haven't seen a game that does Batman justice. Nothing as awesome or true-to-the-source material as he deserves.

But it looks like this situation is soon to be rectified.

Quick send that to hot toys. haha if they really plan to do this i'm screwed!

I would definately buy Batman and Joker. I'd have to play the game to decide about others. I would buy them all from DCD or Mattel though.

hell yeah..imagine all the bad guys and batman together in a display shelf!!! wickeD!!!!

Back