Statue Sideshow/Weta Easterling Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benni

Freaked Out
Reaction score
anyone got any ideas how much one of these is worth??
thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: easterling statue!?

Hi Benni, you come to this forum every day and don't answer to my mails or PM, so hope here you can see my message.
I've paied you 4 weeks ago for statue and helms you sell, since 3 weeks i have no news from you.
i want a full refund or explain me why you do that.

Hi Benni, you come to this forum every day and don't answer to my mails or PM, so hope here you can see my message.
I've paied you 4 weeks ago for statue and helms you sell, since 3 weeks i have no news from you.
i want a full refund or explain me why you do that.

Uh-oh, don't get me worried, i've paid for 2 busts from him!
I'm sure he'll deliver, i've sold things to him before no problem. He's going through a rough period at the moment but i'm sure he'll ship the stuff.

Com'on Benni, why have you not posted items members have paid for weeks ago and why do you not answer their PM's. I also have paid for busts and have had no contact since, yet you have time to open new threads. If you have geniune reasons then let us know keep us in the picture answer to this thread or PM us all, you owe us that at least.

Com'on Benni, why have you not posted items members have paid for weeks ago and why do you not answer their PM's. I also have paid for busts and have had no contact since, yet you have time to open new threads. If you have geniune reasons then let us know keep us in the picture answer to this thread or PM us all, you owe us that at least.

He gives his 'reasons' :)rolleyes:) in his for sale thread here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66522&page=2

But in all fairness, he did start this thread in August and it as been necroposted :)

C'mon Paul do yourself a favour and keep communications open at all time, no-ones gonna kill you if you genuine problems!

Well one minute he's been selling his busts, then looking to complete the line (He bought a couple off me) now he's looking to sell them again (for entirely good reasons if he's now unemployed), i just hope he hasn't changed his mind AGAIN and wants to keep them. C'mon mate, we're all friends!

Benni's been logged on today, but doesnt PM anyone to let them know whats happening. First and last time I'll buy from a board member which is a shame beacause 99.9% are decent people with good intentions, just a pity i pick the 0.1%.

Benni's been logged on today, but doesnt PM anyone to let them know whats happening. First and last time I'll buy from a board member which is a shame beacause 99.9% are decent people with good intentions, just a pity i pick the 0.1%.

Such a shame :( I hate it when people like him mess decent people around!

Good luck mate :grouphug Anything I can do please let me know :)

I'm still not giving up on it. I have 2 busts i have paid for and i'm not gonna accept being cheated out of £60. I know his ebay name and if needs be i could take it further. After the Eomer on steed fiasco i'm not taking anymore of being robbed, especially if he wants to use OUR cash to buy an Easterling statue. Fair play he's lost his job but that's no excuse for listing stuff for sale and then not sending them just to get some cash in, and if he has lost his job why is he after a statue? I don't deal with newbies but he was so good when i sold some busts to him, so come on Benni, show you have some credibility!

I'm still not giving up on it. I have 2 busts i have paid for and i'm not gonna accept being cheated out of £60. I know his ebay name and if needs be i could take it further. After the Eomer on steed fiasco i'm not taking anymore of being robbed, especially if he wants to use OUR cash to buy an Easterling statue. Fair play he's lost his job but that's no excuse for listing stuff for sale and then not sending them just to get some cash in, and if he has lost his job why is he after a statue? I don't deal with newbies but he was so good when i sold some busts to him, so come on Benni, show you have some credibility!

Yep totally agree Frodoeyes, i'm not giving up either hes done me for £100 i've started action with paypal but would take it further ie with the police for fraud. I have sympathy with anyone who loses their job in these times, but thats no excuse for how hes treating everyone. So come on benni we know your reading these threads do yourself a favour and respond to board members.

Cheers Kara, I'm feeling the love again:peace

Good to hear :grouphug

Yep totally agree Frodoeyes, i'm not giving up either hes done me for £100 i've started action with paypal but would take it further ie with the police for fraud. I have sympathy with anyone who loses their job in these times, but thats no excuse for how hes treating everyone. So come on benni we know your reading these threads do yourself a favour and respond to board members.

I really hope you guys get either your busts or money back...and your right, there is no excuse for theft, I have just been made redundant and I would never dream of stealing or flaking on anyone, especially those on the board :)

If you guys decide to take things further i.e. with the police of whatnot then I have is address from my trade with him :)

C'mon Paul/benni don't let it get any further and send these guys a PM, you apologied to me for the lack of comms yet you are doing exactly the same to these guys!!!!! :(

Good to hear :grouphug

I really hope you guys get either your busts or money back...and your right, there is no excuse for theft, I have just been made redundant and I would never dream of stealing or flaking on anyone, especially those on the board :)

If you guys decide to take things further i.e. with the police of whatnot then I have is address from my trade with him :)

C'mon Paul/benni don't let it get any further and send these guys a PM, you apologied to me for the lack of comms yet you are doing exactly the same to these guys!!!!! :(

Sorry to hear about the redundancy Kara:(, wishing you luck for the future.

Back