Would anyone buy a HT Guyver?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching that movie right now! :lol :rock

I would definitely consider Guyver if HT released one.

same here, that's why I thought about it. Steve Wang is the MF Man!

I actually have the Max Factory III Guyver, but since my collection is now primarily HT and Statues, I would enjoy a Guyver figure. I'm looking forward to the Blade coming out.

We still need someone to do a "Split Second" Alien, might as well be HT.

I would, but it'll probably never happen. There's a better chance Medicom would pick up the license. But never say never and hopefully it's based on the anime version. Nothing against the movie Guyver.

Speaking of movie Guyver, Crimsonbob's FANTASTIC custom 1/6 figure:
DSC00276.jpg

If HT can't get it to look as good as that, then no thanks.

I've got the full range of Max Factory Guyver toys, the fully poseable ones that is, and they are all fantastic. Some of the bad guys would look incredible.

short answer - no.

long answer - nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo.

although, it might be cool to have a Michael Berryman figure. he's long overdue for one.

I would buy 1:6 Guyver from my favorite "Dark Hero" movie!!!

guyver2a.jpg

And some zoanoids, ofcourse T_T

Last edited:
I would buy 1:6 Guyver from my favorite "Dark Hero" movie!!!

guyver2a.jpg

And some zoanoids, ofcourse T_T

Yea man the Dark Hero Guyver was amazing! I want all 3 Guyvers from that movie. The main Guyver, the Guyver Zoanoid, and the Ancient Guyver. (Guyver 0?) Those were some sick designs!

The only complaints I have about the Movie Guyver and Baddies is the thickness of the suits they wore. But otherwise they were all well done, Great job Steve ;), having said that, if hot toys did a series of Guyver figs, I would want them not to be as bulky and of course the Guyver figures Orbs and eyes should have a light up feature.

O HELL YES! ughhhhhhh you just brought back how much I actually do want a 1/6 guyver figure. Either movie or anime would be fine with me. o man, can you imagine a guyver 3 by hot toys?

Back