ACE VENTURA (pet detective)...I THINK WE NEED ONE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a PF or 1:1 of Ace ventura or The Mask?

• Ace ventura

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • The mask

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • nether

Votes: 31 53.4%

• Total voters

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
I loved this movie when I was a kid and the 2nd one even more. I wish SS would make Ace. I would love a PF of this guy....even a 1:1 bust would be awesome with that hair due. Who's with me on this?.....hell even "The Mask" would make an awesome PF or 1:1. Who's interested in a line from ether of these movies?

Chris

You know for a split second, this sounded really dumb, but the more I think about it, Ace would make for a funny looking action figure. It'd have to be really cheaply priced, but I'd consider it.

But a bust or pF? noooo way.

My apologies bud...I realized after I submited the thread I forgot that option. I guess its to late to change it right?....If your for "both" just post it LoL

Chris

I'm for both! :rock

Like Deckard was saying: The price needs to be "right." But I would REALLY be tempted to get one if they decided to make PFs of those characters. The Mask would be my first choice, but if I got that, I would want an Ace next to him. :rokc

i am down for Hot Toys Ace Ventura on the thin body, has to be DX with PERS.

an ace ventura at 1/6th scale could easily be put on a buck...........all weirded out angles jc can do a buck can do as well..:lol

seriously though............id be down for a AVPT

Yes!! I'd love a Hot Toys Ace Ventura!!! :rock

Possible Accessories:

-Spike the monkey
-The Great White Bat ("Take that you winged spawn of Satan!!! :lol)
-Albino Pidgeon (Or whatever pidgeon that was from part 1)
-Maybe an interchangable Hawaiian shirt
-Interchangable heads with different expressions

The people voting nether were born without a scense of humour....

Chris

I totally agree..Who thought Mr.Bean would be a cool figure to own is beyond me, Rowan Atkinson ain't got sheet on Jim Carey.

I would pass on both personally and yes I do have a sense of humor. I loved the Ace Ventura movies, I just can't see forking out $300 plus on a PF or Bust. I think he would fit better as a 12" Figure. Just cause you wouldn't get a collectible based off something doesn't mean you don't like the character or in this case that you don't have a sense of humor.

I think I'd prefer HT to do a figure of Ace Ventura. I think it would be more interesting instead of a PF. But, either way, I'd buy one. No interest in a 1:1 of him.

Back