Walt Disney World and Disneyland(s) Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
The best one gets top billing. :lol

If you have any news on the parks or pics from a visit to the parks post them here. :)

Re: Walt Disney World and Dineyland(s) Discussion

I could post a million pics, but instead I'll just say that I can't wait for the California Adventures expansion to be complete. It's going to be a blast running around Radiator Springs and most of all I cannot wait to see the mulitmedia show they will have ala fantasia!

I got back from my honeymoon last week - 1 week at WDW, 1 week on the Disney Cruise (the Magic). We took over 1,000 pics. I'll try to find a few good ones.

That new show at CA sounds really awesome. I'd love to see it.

Congrats on your marriage YoNoSe. Awesome honeymoon!

We got married in Disney World, but got the hell out the very next morning because the place was crawling with family! :D

Luckily, we spent the prior week down there :D

Congrats on your marriage YoNoSe. Awesome honeymoon!

Thanks! We had a blasty!

We got married in Disney World, but got the hell out the very next morning because the place was crawling with family! :D

Luckily, we spent the prior week down there :D

I never would have guessed, Jor. :lol
May I ask where exaclty?
We thought about it but it would have been too prohibitive for a lot of our family.

I don't mean to derail the thread with Disweddings. I'm trying to work my wife's shutterfly account so I can post pics but it's way different than Photobucket...

We did it at the wedding pavilion at the grand floridian... it was a very surreal event. There were wedding planner people lurking in the bushes ready to jump out at the slightest sign of something that wasn't 100% according to plan... At one point, shortly before the ceremony was to begin, i asked if they had a coke. One of them literally sprinted to the hotel and was back with a six-pack in less than a minute - in radio communication with his supervisor the entire time. It just got more crazy after that...

That's awesome! I'd love to get married at Disney. And don't worry about the derailment Yo, I was going to ask the same thing.

Okay, one of my favorite things in all of WDW -

ry%3D400

I always shoot the Partners statue from the back. I think because it reminds me of that classic Babe Ruth photo.

The Partners Statue is one of my favorite things as well. I never take the time to go up to it anymore, I need to do that next time I go. Personally my favorite view is from the front though with the the castle behind it. I want to get one of those little statuettes of it next time I'm there as well.

We did it at the wedding pavilion at the grand floridian... it was a very surreal event. There were wedding planner people lurking in the bushes ready to jump out at the slightest sign of something that wasn't 100% according to plan... At one point, shortly before the ceremony was to begin, i asked if they had a coke. One of them literally sprinted to the hotel and was back with a six-pack in less than a minute - in radio communication with his supervisor the entire time. It just got more crazy after that...

If you ever write/post/blog about your WDW wedding experience, link me up. We love that stuff. My wife is currently writing a trip report on our honeymoon on the Disboards.

i'll never find the time to do that... the wedding resulted in a kid... granted, it took 7 years, but there's an infant here now and i don't have time for anything anymore :D

Great shot, btw. My fave pic has to be the mansion with the hearse in front. I have pictures of that every year for the last 10 years... they all looked pretty much the same until they redid the exterior, but i took them anyway :)

The Partners Statue is one of my favorite things as well. I never take the time to go up to it anymore, I need to do that next time I go. Personally my favorite view is from the front though with the the castle behind it. I want to get one of those little statuettes of it next time I'm there as well.

I will definitely get a replica someday.
I think we got a Photopass pic in front of it. We preordered the cd so we jumped on every Photpass photog we could.

i'll never find the time to do that... the wedding resulted in a kid... granted, it took 7 years, but there's an infant here now and i don't have time for anything anymore :D

Great shot, btw. My fave pic has to be the mansion with the hearse in front. I have pictures of that every year for the last 10 years... they all looked pretty much the same until they redid the exterior, but i took them anyway :)

HM is easily in my top 5. We didn't get a straighforward pic this trip, but i like this one.

ry%3D480

Finally got a decent pic of Toad in the graveyard, though.

ry%3D400

Great pics. I will be going to the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios next friday. I will be sure to post pics. Hopefully I see Chip N Dale. :lol

That's a good view of the mansion. Edit out the flower and put a dead one in its place and it'd be perfect. :lol

This is my favorite pic. It has me, my favorite character, and my favorite ride in it. :rock

donaldduck.jpg

Back