Opinions Requested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to display the Bowen FB statues. I came up with this today.

IF I leave the Bowen FB on this cabinet I will eventually order an acrylic cover. I will also add some shelves to the lower section...for the currently empty space below, I will add one shelf in each section. Then I'll put the 5 new Bowen Hulks, 2 of the older Bowen Hulks and Juggernaut in there and add lighting.

Should I leave them like this or put them all in Detolfs?

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:
I think they look awesome! Yeah u should put more shelves on the bottom like u said!
My suggestion is to put that dude with the spear (Bamboota= N00b) in the middle so it can have like a mountainy effect or move Dr. Doom next to that lizard looking dude (Abomination is it? I dunno =P)..u know what I'm saying??! But looks awesome!! Keep it up!

Thanks for all of the inputs. And just wanted to let you all know that your opinions are in line with really the only opinion that matters: the wife's.:naughty She says it looks good as it is...and will look better with the shelves at the bottom.

one problem, FB Hulk needs to be facing off against FB Abomination

I agree, but with those two facing off, there's absolutely no balance to the display....I'll move them around a bit just to see though.:banana

Hey 316, is that a LACK shelf on it's side? If so I think it looks really cool. You could always fill the bottom part with tall PF's or taller pieces.

I think it looks great as is. I don't collect these statues but in displays I've always thought they looked best lined up.

Looks amazing as is.. provided you won't be getting anymore Faux Bronzes. With more, it will look cluttered.

Actually I do have more coming. But I will use smoke colored 4" risers in the back and put the smaller statues in the front.

The following are coming:

FB Loki
FB Bucky
FB Original Iron Man
FB Iron Man
FB Black Spidey
FB Silver Surfer

I really hope that is the end of the Bowen FB line, lol.

Looks like you have a lot of Vertical space above them... you could always add a 2nd shelf, or even a grouping of smaller shelves for the remaining FB pieces. But I do really like how they all look as a group :duff

Back