Apogee Toys Sideshow Blowout!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! :horror Thanks for that, I should've saved the money. :banghead
I've got a few placed on order, but there was a few others I'd also like. Is the Mr. Hyde difficult to find and worth the money? I'd like to get that one but if it's somewhat common and cheap I won't change my order.

Hyde is awesome. Very creepy and his cape is better than Drac's. Cool accessories too.

FYI, Apogee is relatively close and nearby.
One of the co-owners is really cool and they really do try to put customer first. I used to get my stuff from him when i got Dragon and BBI

Darklord Dave said:
Hyde is awesome. Very creepy and his cape is better than Drac's. Cool accessories too.
Damn, maybe I should send them an email to have them switch Special Agent Dogget with Hyde? I have the exclusive Dogget and the regular version is very easy to come by. :confused:

There are some great bargains, I don't know what to pick first.
Is he a reliable seller?

Thanks for the heads up Ironman. :clap

I scored a 1/4 scale Van Helsing for only $100. I've been wanting one to go along with my 1/4 Monsters.

I also picked a few extra figures for kitbashing purposes.

screamingmetal, definately pick up Hyde. He's one of SS's most underrated Monsters.

I picked up Graduation day Buffy
Regular Oz
Agent Doggett
and Vampire Spike
With Shipping 88.15 US.
Best deal all year

Happy New Year :fireworks

Like I said, one of the owners is great and friendly. He remembered me even though there was a two year span when i didn't get anything from him hen he worked for another store.

I went to the store yesterday to pick up a few 12" figs, as well as follow up on a friend's potential order. What was supposed to be a 30 min visit ended up being an hour just to lok through all they had, etc.

It wouldn't hurt to ask re: the Doggett, either. If all else, tell him Bum from Houston sent you. And pass them on to others as well.

The last thing I needed to do was spend more money, but those prices were just too good to pass up. Picked up Grad. Day Buffy, Vamp Spike and astronaut Taylor.

Thanks for the great heads-up! I picked up Grad Day Buffy and Faith. Two that I've always wanted to get :)

Cool!!!! Got an original 12" Leatherface for $15 SHIPPED!!!!! Can't beat that deal. I wish they had a 12" Michael Myers..

Back