• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow: Jason Pt.3, Freddy 1+3 / Hot Toys: Endo, Robocop & ED209 + More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm open to offers and for the smaller items I should be able to do free Royal Mail standard shipping, with Proof of Postage.

Hot Toys:

1/6 The Terminator: T-800 Indestructible Endoskeleton / Battle Damaged – £290
1/6 Robocop: Original – £190
1/6 Robocop: ED-209 MMS12 – Some small deterioration to the rubber part of the head but not as bad as some that I’ve seen – £290

Sideshow - New Line Horror House of Horrors:

1/6 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Leatherface Limited Edition – SOLD
1/6 Friday the 13th Part 3: Classic Jason Voorhees Limited Edition – No Packaging or Axe – £75
1/6 A Nightmare on Elm Street: Classic Freddy Krueger Limited Edition – No paint rub: Hat never worn – £75
1/6 A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger SDCC Exclusive – No paint rub: Hat never worn – £145

Sideshow Weta:

LoTR: Minas Tirith – Comes with original DVD packaging but no DVDs – Tiny damage (I've got pictures of the tiny damage and even have the bit that broke off) – £20
LoTR: The Argonath Bookends – No Box – £20
LoTR: Escape the Road Plaque (small paint rub on the tree root - this can easily be touched up with some paint) – £75
LoTR: Sauron – Not really damage but his right shoulder shield fell off when I got him out of his box, the original glue was weak - it didn't get damaged and is perfect - it is now just held in place with some blu-tac but you could re-glue it – £210

McFarlane:

The Matrix Series 2 – Sentinel Deluxe Boxed Set – Figure and base only – £25 - SOLD

Kotobukiya:

Star Wars Sandtrooper Sergeant Limited to 500 (small bit of damage when taking him apart - one of the pegs on the backpack broke off but the backpack can still be attached and looks perfect) – £75

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow: Jason Pt.3, Freddy 1+3 / Hot Toys: Endo, Robocop & ED209 + More!

dsc01803f.jpg

dsc01810z.jpg

dsc01804u.jpg

dsc01811s.jpg

dsc01806k.jpg

dsc01805j.jpg

Re: FS: Sideshow: Jason Pt.3, Freddy 1+3 / Hot Toys: Endo, Robocop & ED209 + More!

All prices reduced before I start considering eBay! :sick

I'm open to offers...

I won't reduce these current prices any more but I am open to offers.

If these still don't sell then I'll be sticking them on eBay after the summer.

I've got some interest now!

Grab 'em while you can!

I've had a good offer for both Robocop and ED209. I'm going to think about it and let the person know either tonight or tomorrow.

Just thought I'd mention it in case someone was tempted. They could both be gone in a few days.

Here's ED209:

dsc01782z.jpg

dsc01781m.jpg

As you can seen, the deterioration is VERY minor!

Back