The Haunted Mansion Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definately a good idea for a thread in my opinion. I collect all things HM and am dying, no pun intended, to have Sideshow give us some representation of some of the ghouls and ghosts from the Mansion. Preferably in 1/6 or 1/4 scale.

That sleepover sounds like a lot of fun, I wonder they would turn on the lightning and sound effects while they're sleeping just to mess with them! :lol

Of course, I'd be happy with a sleepover anywhere in the Mansion... but I would just *die* to be able to sleep in the graveyard!

pop_up.gif

That would be so awesome. I'm going to Disneyland this Sunday to try and snag some of the Shag leftovers.

That would be so awesome. I'm going to Disneyland this Sunday to try and snag some of the Shag leftovers.

Be safe, if they've already been through a shag and you are going to pick up the leftovers you have to be extra careful. Who knows that they've been with during the actual celebration.

Shag means something naughty over here :lol

:lol I'm familiar with that definition. Rereading my post with that definition in mind I sound like a kid who overheard two adults talking about it.

Those paintings are pretty cool. I can never decide if I actually like that style or not though. I think I like it best in terms of sci-fi stuff.

This was the one ride I went back for when I went to Disneyland... very fun and for some reason there was zero line the day I was there.

We rode this multiple times when we went to Disneyworld this year and last and there's hardly ever a wait. Which is good for me because I love it!

I waited over 40 minutes to ride it last trip. It's worth the wait. I would of went more then once, but everyone else ^^^^^ed about the wait the first time. :rolleyes:

I've only had a long wait for this ride once in all the times I've been. And it was insanely packed after the stretching room, usually I just walk on after that, but that time that hallway was packed. I mean like no elbow room packed. And the rest of the park wasn't busy like that, so it was rather puzzling.

They're putting out alot of really awesome merchandise for this event. Good luck snagging some goodies.

Back