HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here my half size endo bust. Hope you guys like it.

HCGEndo1-2.jpg

HCGEndo2-2.jpg

HCGEndo6.jpg

HCGENDO5.jpg

HCGENDO7.jpg

Today Aug 13th, 2009 just took new scans side by side with CM T800 as per few board members request.

hcg-t8007.jpg

hcg-t8008.jpg

hcg-t8004.jpg

hcg-t8006.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
Finally, one of us has this! Congrats! :banana Thanks for posting the pics, looks sweeet. Do u think u could post a couple more with your bust beside another known item so we can judge the scale. I had heard it's 27 inches high at the tip of the plasma rifle but a reference pic is always best :wacky

What the... is it 4th quarter already? Awesome pictures, looking forward to get it! :D

Does the blue lights only blink or can you make them stay on?

How can they make such a great piece and put that crap wire from the head?

Hey that looks great. Let me ask Amin, how does it compare to the cinemaquette t-800? Is it as well detailed..etc..?

Can't believe this thread is falling off the page already.

Awesome looking piece but how did you get it so quick?

And yea, we need pics of it next to something so we can judge it's scale :D

As per your request, here new scans of HCG Endo with CM Endo side by side. Hope you guys enjoy it.

hcg-cmt8002.jpg

hcg-t8003.jpg

hcg-t8004.jpg

hcg-t8005.jpg

hcg-t8007.jpg

hcg-t8008-1.jpg

hcg-t8006.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thank you Amin, you Rock! :rock

Now this possess an interesting predicament... I'm pleased with how well it turned out and looks, but I'm also a tad disappointed in its size. I have the CM endo (1/3 scale), and the Bust (1/1), do I really need a 1/2?

Back