General Grievous PF What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizard0fdragons

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello Freaks!:D

What is the current price for a factory sealed General Grievous Figure
Sideshow Exclusive Edition PF. How much would you pay? :emperor

Thanks...

I think they are up close to $600 now. I got mine direct from Sideshow and Im not disappointed. Just be prepared for it to take a huge amount of space.

there is one on eBay right now sitting at $200 with 2 days left, quite sure it will top $500, this PF is one of the best IMO.

What would I pay? Well, I currently have the ex and can attest to it being awesome in both the character it represents and in the engineering of such a complex piece. The sheer size of this guy is amazing. I would pay between 5-6 hundred in the secondary market I suppose.

Good luck.

I call it expedient. :rock If you have the skills to do it and do it right, go for it.

I sold my Grievous months ago, and don't miss it. It was a real space hog. It is, however, completely stunning to look at. :) If you have the means and the space, absolutely, do it.

I think it's one of SS's best! It super detailed, and I think this PF has THE most vital exclusive accessory to date! Usually the ex accessory is something minor, but the cape just makes the figure MUCH more better!!!!! :rock

one of my favorite PF's :rock

I'd expect to pay around $500-$600

I think it's one of SS's best! It super detailed, and I think this PF has THE most vital exclusive accessory to date! Usually the ex accessory is something minor, but the cape just makes the figure MUCH more better!!!!! :rock

one of my favorite PF's :rock

I'd expect to pay around $500-$600

Completely agree, It's an amazing PF and the cape add that something more to the figure...

I had one (exclusive) and thought it was Ok. Sold it about a month or so later....got tired of it, and in my opinion a lame character in the movie.

Im getting te regular tomorrow for 400 bucks...I think it's an awesome character and I'm pumped to see the statue!

How much is the regular going for now!?.... I don't care for the EX since I can pretty much make the cape myself....anyone willing to sell!?
cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif

I think this PF is the best one Sideshow's made so far and like both regular and exclusive. I hope to add one to my collection in the next few months and would pay 500 to 600 as this seems the standard price for this piece right now.

But right now I'd take either one :rock.

I love mine, I just got it about a 2 weeks ago...and it is HUGE and impressive...the best part was I got the EX brand new for $300. Unfortunately the seller is going through a divorce, so he just had to get rid of it to pay bills. Worked out for me though...and I am going to pick up the Vader ANH PF for $175 this afternoon!

mike

I got the exclusive from a board member just last year unopened for $425. I like the piece but damn is it really fragile. I sold it to another board member and it took me a good hour to pack him up.

I got the exclusive from a board member just last year unopened for $425. I like the piece but damn is it really fragile. I sold it to another board member and it took me a good hour to pack him up.

:rotfl No kidding, that thing is packed in the box crazy-complicated.

okay, how does that bing discount work!?:confused:....

1. Go to www.bing.com
  2. search Nintendo Wii (that always brings it up for me)
  3. At the top of the page, there will usually be a link that says, "You may get x% off with Paypal if eligible;" Click that link
  4. Once on eBay, sign into your account if you already are not signed in, and search for whatever you want. It HAS TO BE BUY-IT-NOW to get the % off.
  5. Pay for it using Buy-It-Now and Paypal; anytime from a few days to two months, you will get credited the % into your paypal account

Make sure to follow all the directions you get via the eBay email and you will be fine.

Back