X-Men 3 Maquettes Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
121605xmen_02.jpg

Beast and Jugs huh?

While nice, I want Cyclops, Magneto, and Wolverine. ;)

Azog said:
Actually I think its Magneto and Juggie!

Oh I think the first (left) is definately beast, the other could be Magneto or Juggernaut - tough to tell. Looks like Magneto's helm though.

If this is based primarily on the film, then Juggernaut's helm has changed a bit to make it look more like Magneto's--at least that's how it seems in the trailer.

Keep in mind, Maquettes like these are usually made prior to the movie, and may not be based on the actor who is portraying them. I agree with Gruson the face is very rugged and enrage, Juggy all the way...and in the trailer his helm is very similar to Mags

I think its Juggy also look at the helm to many layers to be Mags and I dont ever remeber his helm having a little nob in the center. So Im thinking Juggs.

I agree, no doubt the first is Beast, which I will most likely pick up. The second can't be Magneto, like Gruson said the face is just wrong.

It probably is the Beast and Juggernaut. I think I remember Sideshow's first announcement saying the first two releases would be new characters.

Back