Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
So as not to hijack the other thread, I thought that I would start this one as a nice place for all of the Fett-heads to gather so that we don't irritate everybody in the No-Fett thread who have their hearts set on such trifling PF candidates as Palpatine, Darth Maul, Slave Leia, and the rest...

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

Re: Next PF? Boba Fett!!!!

Boba_Fett1.jpg

Erm, we're not going to start a crusade are we? What with those Kurgans and Palpatinians and hints of a Bespin Luke-rs another faction could cause an all out war...

Have we speculated about an exclusive for Fett yet(he he)?

I'd be happy with Fett as the next PF. I know Maul won't be coming real soon with him having a 12" coming next.

Agent0028 said:
Erm, we're not going to start a crusade are we? What with those Kurgans and Palpatinians and hints of a Bespin Luke-rs another faction could cause an all out war...

I couldn't call myself a Fett fan and let those other crusades go on without one for everybody's favorite bounty hunter. (Except for both of the Zam groupies...)

Did the Kurgan hunt down and capture Han Solo? I don't think so!!!

And don't get me started on Bespin Luke!! He got his butt whooped by his half-robotic old man, whined a little bit about it, and ended the fight minus one hand and lightsaber.

And as for Palpatine...

I'm working on it. He's actually pretty cool. Turn him loose on the Planet of the Apes and there would be nothing left but singed fur...

tomandshell said:
I couldn't call myself a Fett fan and let those other crusades go on without one for everybody's favorite bounty hunter. (Except for both of the Zam groupies...)

And don't get me started on Bespin Luke!! He got his butt whooped by his half-robotic old man, whined a little bit about it, and ended the fight minus one hand and lightsaber.

And as for Palpatine...

I'm working on it. He's actually pretty cool. Turn him loose on the Planet of the Apes and there would be nothing left but singed fur...

Why you Fettish! :rotfl

I'd love to see Fett as much as anyone else, but I'd rather see a 1/6 Fett. However, at this point I don't see that very likely and hope at least a Sideshow Fett is made in one form or another too. We are talking about Boba though right? Jango would be fine, but Boba would be better.

are we forgetting about the monkey lovers??:cool:

DarthRamuk said:
Don't start. We've agreed on a temporary truce...:lol

Temporary?? :lol

I really doubt Fett will be the next PF. And, when SS do make Fett, will he be an exclusive or inclusive?

student_toe5 said:
Temporary?? :lol

I really doubt Fett will be the next PF. And, when SS do make Fett, will he be an exclusive or inclusive?

Sideshow will surely make a PF Boba Fett. He's too iconic a character and it would not do justice to the SW license if he's not even in the soon-to-be announced list.

P.S. When you said monkey lovers, I thought you were talking about the POTA line. Now I suppose you are talking about Chewbacca!:lol

tomandshell said:

And as for Palpatine...

*sigh* Fine I'll go get the thermal detonators. But if I blind Han Solo shows up I'm outta here.

Poor little Mr. Can't even shoot straight at Luke and can't control his own jet pack Fett.:emperor

Just joking

tomandshell said:
Notice how Fett is only cool when he's standing behind that "half-robotic old man." Vader probably prevented him from shooting at Chewie because who knows how many Stormtroopers and Ugnaughts would have been taken out before Boba actually hit the wookiee, if ever. :chew

He couldn't even ambush somebody who was being pestered by an astromech droid!

As for Luke, he beheaded Vader on Dagobah, doing it again on Cloud City would have just been showing off. Not the Jedi way. :lol

Back