Hot Toys - MMS 108 - MARS ATTACKS! - Martian Ambassador spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 108 - MARS ATTACKS! - 1/6th scale Martian Ambassador collectible figure

Hot Toys is proudly present the 1/6th scale Martian Ambassador collectible figure from the black comedy movie – Mars Attacks! The Martian collectible is able to convey a range of emotions:- cackle , anger or fear etc, and it also features:

l Stands approximately 25 cm / 10 inches tall
l Bendable figure body with over 13 points of articulation
l Its movie accurate costume of red robe
l Helmet with clear and movable shield
l Movable eyes**
l Movable jaw**
l Extendable tongue**
l Ray gun
l Collectible figure stand featuring Mars Attacks! movie logo and Martian Ambassador nameplate

Release date: Q4, 2009

TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. Based on MARS ATTACKS®, the copyrighted property of the Topps Company, Inc.
(s09)

1MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

4MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

3MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

5MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

6MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

2MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

7MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

8MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

9MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

10MarsAttacks_MartianAmbassador.jpg

Hehe, looks great. So the arms do bend, nice!

Thanks for the pics man, can't wait for these!

Double stars (**) mean what? I notice no open mouth in these shots, so, yet to be confirmed?

Awesome!!! very fun figure I want one!

Last edited:
May get one. Liked the film but is it worth a £100+ to me? I don't think so.... Great work though!

These look like so much fun. Would love to have an ambassador along with 2 soldiers but I'm streamlining my collection to superheroes and Predators....wish I had more money.

Movable eyes, but why aren't they labeling them as PERS? It looks like the eyes are capable of minute movements, just look at the last pic (in which the martian is staring forward)

Movable eyes, but why aren't they labeling them as PERS? It looks like the eyes are capable of minute movements, just look at the last pic (in which the martian is staring forward)

like i mentioned in the martian soldier thread, this eye system probably isn't PERS. so the eye movements are very likely restricted to just left and right.

this ambassador is cool, but i still prefer the soldier figure.

Don't know how the PERS system works, but it was mentioned that on these, on the back of the heads, part of a dial protrudes, which would turn the eyes from left to right. There was a pic of the back of the head somewhere in one of the con threads.

I wonder why, because it has an extendable tongue, they don't show pictures of it?

Back