Resin Michael Myers Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since AR-Ballistic just posted pictures of his crying Myers mask which is awesome I thought I would post some pictures of my newest bust which is set to arrive next week.

It is made of resin and has sculpted hair. It was sculpted by Josh Stephenson.

Painted up by Rick Cantu. Based on the Halloween 2 color scheme and mask.

Myers6.jpg

Myers7.jpg

Myers8.jpg

Planning on getting him the coveralls so anyone know what color would make it most accurate? I will post more pictures once it is in hand. Thanks for looking.

I like it, although I'm not sure about the black eyes. Maybe sculpted eyes that are in shadow would be more effective. Nice job, though.

As far as the coveralls, in the first film they were actually spruce green but "read" as blue. Frankly, most people wouldn't notice.

I like it, although I'm not sure about the black eyes.

I love the black eyes! It makes Michael look more like a monster rather than a dude in a mask. When I first started customizing my Sideshow Michael, the first thing I did was fill in the eyes.

But a lot of people do like to see the eyes. I guess it's a personal preference thing with no "right" answer, but I've always preferred "the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes." :peace

Hmmm... Shirtless Michael Myers. WTF? Shirtless???
It's all about presentation people. This gets a FAIL until a jumpsuit is put on it. As for color, just go with black for part 2.

It's all about presentation people. This gets a FAIL until a jumpsuit is put on it. As for color, just go with black for part 2.

I wouldn't go as far as a FAIL:lol And as for the color of the coveralls... They were SPRUCE GREEN in H1 and H2:google The lighting may have made them look blue but believe me when I say they were spruce green. Mike:D

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Usually the clothing is the last part added to busts. You don't want to get paint on it.

I wouldn't go as far as a FAIL:lol And as for the color of the coveralls... They were SPRUCE GREEN in H1 and H2:google The lighting may have made them look blue but believe me when I say they were spruce green. Mike:D

:lecture The man speaks the truth! I learned the hard way too, used to think they were blueish gray... but found out otherwise. And besides, now on Blu Ray... it's damn obvious in the school scene of H1. :D

Damn harsh words Silent Surfer. As was stated in the first post the jumpsuit was going to be added. Today the bust arrived so I'm off to numerous thrift stores and army surplus stores to locate the coveralls in spruce green. Here are some actual in hand pictures:

100_1447.jpg

100_1448.jpg

100_1449.jpg

100_1450.jpg

I promise no more pictures until I properly clothe my naked Myers bust LOL!!!!

Daaamn David, did you get this from Simmon M? you beat me to it man...:lol Looks awesome man...

Daaamn David, did you get this from Simmon M? you beat me to it man...:lol Looks awesome man...

Yep. Have acquired numerous pieces from his collection and all are very rare and instant grails. Si is the man and a good friend, not to mention has the most insane collection ever. I will post more pictures once I locate the coveralls.

Yep. Have acquired numerous pieces from his collection and all are very rare and instant grails. Si is the man and a good friend, not to mention has the most insane collection ever. I will post more pictures once I locate the coveralls.

That is one bad ass Myers man, congratz....

Back