Photos of your Disney Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotta say, this is the rudest internet forum I've ever posted at. And I used to post at Leo's Lyrics. Does it really make you two feel good to post what you have here? It's not funny, really doesn't serve any purpose but make me feel bad. Congratulations. As though I needed the help.

Here were the pictures I would have posted had I not had an appointment to undergo chemo early this morning.

JackSparrowBigFigure.png

DisneyPlushies.png

Herculesstuff.png

Simbafigurines.png

JackSkellingtonstuff.png

RocketeerandJackSparrowRAHs.png

SnowWhitefigurine.png

JessicaandRogerstatue.png

JessicaRabbitdoll.jpg

PocahontasNakoma.png

Last edited:
keychains.png

MulanandMushuPlushie.jpg

That's all I've got out on display. I used to have tons of Disney teddies when I was a kid. The ones in the photos here are the only ones I own now, but I regret getting rid of my Sebastian. I cuddled him every night when I was a little girl.

Lets remember guys this is just fun. We are here to enjoy ourselves and share things about this hobby of ours so lets not turn this into something its not.

Trust me, I've been here a loooong time and there are a few very rude people, with over 6000 members now theres bound to be a few but I think what was said was meant in jest.
I can appreciate if it was not taken that way but if going on an internet forum a slightly thicker skin is needed. People need to learn to take things said from someone who is hiding behind a computer with a pinch of salt, especially when its a post from Celtic :monkey3 :wave.

Different people have different sense of humours thats all and the rest, just ignore.

So after cleaning this thread up, lets get back on track and see people's Disney collections :rock
x :wave

Great collections Cloud and Joranthalus. :rock

As soon as I get back from vacation i'll take some pics of my collection.

Nice collections guys. I love that Hitchhiking Ghosts. Who is that by and where did you get it?

If I have time I'll take some pics of my MR Jiminy Cricket and Jedi Mickey big fig and the 2000 New Years Mickey I have. Along with my few WDCC figures.

Nice collections guys. I love that Hitchhiking Ghosts. Who is that by and where did you get it?

They were sold in the parks and on Disneyshopping.com during the Halloween season two years ago, I bought mine when I was at Disney World that year. They were fun to bring home in the car though since the tallest one is about 4ft tall. The tombstones with the Haunted Mansion Ghosts on it were made the year before

Oh wow, I didn't realize they were that big. I really want to get the WDCC figures of them.

My favorite piece of Disney merch:

ScroogeStatue.png

It's fairly large. And awesome.

Is that a big fig? It's really awesome, I want one! Or a Sideshow PF of Scrooge...I'm not overly picky.

It stands about 16" tall. He would be taller if he wasn't leaning on the cane. I've had him for over a year now.

Scrooge is my favorite animated Disney character. I have all of the 1986 Ducktales plush, a couple other Scrooge figurines, and a framed print of Don Rosa's "Hearts of the Yukon" story that shows young Scrooge in the Klondike with Goldie. I haven't gotten a chance to hang it in my new home yet.

Back