Lord Of the Rings Eaglemoss Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sire

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone on here collect these?? Just from looking at the website they look Fantastic! I live in Australia though... So i'm assuming they are near impossible to get a hold of outside of the the UK? I'd love to start collecting them...

I have about 60 of these figures plus magazines & 6 stands. Some of the paint jobs are a little off. But mostly these are great figures especially considering their size, the armour based characters are very good. I'm due to sell my collection soon, due to space & thinning out my collection

Thanks for the link. What are they made of? Are the paint applications good?

Thanks for the link. What are they made of? Are the paint applications good?

No idea, I don't collect these...only got the chess collection from eaglemoss and those were made of pewter/metal and the paint apps are pretty good for 2 inch high models :)

Chess set piccies:

100_3514.jpg

100_3509.jpg

100_3510.jpg

100_3512.jpg

100_3513.jpg

I ve got many of these ! check the photos in my collection. but in the last few months the quality of theses figurines began to suffer like a lot! thats why I stopped the first 130 are very nice ! the last few not so nice

I've got all of them so far, and to be honest i think they should have stopped after doing all the creatures and the fountain guard, they're getting silly and repetitive now, like 3 or 4 different Elronds just because he's in a different robe!! But i keep collecting because they keep promising there's only 20 left, so i want to complete the collection, then they release another 20! And on and on. Probably until The Hobbit comes out!!

I've got all of them so far, and to be honest i think they should have stopped after doing all the creatures and the fountain guard, they're getting silly and repetitive now, like 3 or 4 different Elronds just because he's in a different robe!! But i keep collecting because they keep promising there's only 20 left, so i want to complete the collection, then they release another 20! And on and on. Probably until The Hobbit comes out!!

Why did I just get an image of you sitting huddled in the corner whispering 'just 20 more, just 20 more, just 20 more'? :lol :lol

LOTR = Insanity in collecting! :lecture :lol

That's exactly it GG! "Just 20 more, just 20 more....no more Legolas models of him in a different pose please....."
Hmm we haven't got one of him skate-boarding down Helms Deep yet. Maybe that'll be the grand finale! Or a flaming Denethor!!

That's exactly it GG! "Just 20 more, just 20 more....no more Legolas models of him in a different pose please....."
Hmm we haven't got one of him skate-boarding down Helms Deep yet. Maybe that'll be the grand finale! Or a flaming Denethor!!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Just spat tea on my laptop....good one buddy :rock

I totally agree with frodoeyes, I think that they will stop at 150

Well, my supplier in the UK says the line is continuing at least until #160. I agree that they're getting a bit silly with the later releases ("Chess Playing Hobbit" anyone?) however, I too, want a complete set.

Besides, one can never have too many Legolas figures... :D

160 has been confirmed, hoping they do some more 'specials'. The armoured battle Troll from the chess collection is by far the best of the series! :cool:

Back