• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC's raising funds for new customs thread! Sideshow/Hot Toys etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkchylde80

Super Freak
Reaction score
:D

This kit has to go as I need the money quickly for some customs I have on the go, and need mo money for! Prices below include UK shipping and are open for some neg.

I can ship outside the UK, contact me for shipping. Paypal only.

So, here goes.

Sideshow AVP Shuriken signed by Ian Whyte with COA, still boxed up and complete £150
ianwhyte2.jpg

ianwhytesignature.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Hot Toys Joker V1, like new and boxed, complete, never displayed. £80

Terminator 2 Damaged CPU brain chip on display plaque, made by a really talented prop maker and makes a great display piece. £50
IMG_0221-1.jpg

Terminator 2 T-1000 unpainted hook, very clean casting, solid and with a nice weight to it £25
Picture006.jpg

Terminator 3 Powercell kit, unpainted and unbuilt. Cost me $100 awhile ago, but this is a spare and I need the money! £25
t2battery.jpg

Possibly more to follow.............................

Last edited:
IMG_0413.jpg

Piccy of joker, excellent condition. If I don't sell him, I will be parting him out so let me know if you would be interested in any parts. Price lowered to £80.

Last edited:
Back