Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Dang that looks sweet but I am terrified of what he will cost. If Blackbeard was $400 he will be $600 easy.

Dunno if I'll get him or not, but I'm excited to see him.

SPARROW1.jpg

SPARROW2.jpg

SPARROW3.jpg

SPARROW4.jpg

What else did they mention, as usual I can't get the video to play. :(

Never mind, I figured out the problem. Internet explorer was blocking the flash program I needed. Awesome stuff coming down the line!

Hey this is great news. If they really nail the likeness on a PF like this I would actually take the Disney stuff seriously.

I hope his hat and jacket are included, their absence with the Cinemaquette piece is another reason I don't like it.

Could be, but Jack's hat is an important part of the character, absence of it would be felt, the jacket too, though not as much, but DMC really highlighted a relevance of his hat to him, even in Curse, "my affects please...any my hat!"

As much as I love Jack I may pass on him and hope and pray for Davy Jones.

Well, with Sparrow up first, if they do multiple POTC PFs, I hope to see Barbossa second, fill in where Hot Toys failed.

Very excited to see the final product!!!

I would love to own a Cap Jack PF :rock

Good character choice to launch the live-action PF line. I hope that Sideshow makes Barbossa as well. However, if the monkey comes with Jack, we may not see Barbossa, as the monkey would fit better with him.

Back