Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Commander Cody

Wow, they give away a lot here.

Gamorrean Guard
Luke/Leia Death Star escape dio
Rancor dio
Anakin/Tusken Raider dio
Jedi Luke PF

While I am very pleased to be getting both helmets, I do hope we get more than just both helmets to consider a figure "Deluxe" - maybe some armor as the design of the armor is just as different as the design of the helmet in my opinion. Hope we don't see a price increase of about $20-$50 for an additional helmet because it's "Deluxe". I am definitely not complaining & I am very relieved to see that ROTS Cody is coming. I would have been very disappointed if they only did him in the Clone Wars style. I am liking the idea of a "Deluxe" figure if it's done right.

ss_1.jpg

Temuera Morrison sculpt looks great. Will this be the first figure to come with three heads?

FINALLY! Some Comic Con announcements I can actually be truly excited about!

YES!!!!

This has the potential to be one of Sideshow's best!

are they only previewing star wars stuff at the panel or what?

Sideshow has really been stepping it up lately.

makes sense. thought it was a sideshow panel and not just star wars.

The armor of Cody is different in the Clone Wars and ROTS. Subtile differences but visually enough to point out. I'm disappointed that they are taking the "only the helmet is different" route but I am glad the character is on the books.

The armor of Cody is different in the Clone Wars and ROTS. Subtile differences but visually enough to point out. I'm disappointed that they are taking the "only the helmet is different" route but I am glad the character is on the books.

I think the disregard for any differences can easily be excused under the banner of "making a realistic version" of the Clone Wars design.

The toughest thing with this is to decide does it go with Cloneobi or ROTS as far as posing on my shelf???

Back