Medicom Ma.k Maschinen Krieger - Super Armored Fighting Suit SAFS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazukijun

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Medicom got themselves a deal with Toys McCoy. Very awesome figure & robot......but the price is well...crazy.

Various light up parts, which is a first for Medicom and limited to 600 in the world.

I wonder who can afford this?

入荷予定 :2009年11月頃
予約価格 :105,000円

最高傑作強化装甲服「S・A・F・S」ついに発売!!

月刊「モデルグラフィックス」誌上で好評連載中の横山宏氏の「Ma.K.(マシーネン・クリーガー)」。20年以上続く歴史の中で最も美しいデザインで不動の人気を誇るS・A・F・Sが遂に1/6サイズの完全可動フィギュアとなって誕生しました!

商品の製作はトイズマッコイ。そのこだわりは半端ではなくS・A・F・Sの原型製作にはMa.K.の原型製作の第一人者である脊戸真樹を起用し、女性パイロットもビリケン商会の名原型師であるハマハヤオの手によるもので、その出来には全く抜かりがありません。

こだわりは、形状・ディテールのみならず、そのギミックまで及びます。様々な素材を使用してのハイブリッドなS・A・F・SはMa.K.ファンの夢であった「フィギュアにスーツを着せて搭乗させる」というギミックを完全再現しております。

また各種ランプが点灯し、雰囲気を盛り上げます。塗装・マーキングにもこだわって、初期の頃からのファンにとっては最も有名な傭兵軍第14装甲猟兵連隊「エッグブランド6」のマーキングを再現しました。特徴的な目玉のマーキングが印象的です!女性パイロットもこの為に完全新規造形です!

Mak.jpg

Mak2.jpg

Mak.jpg

Mak2.jpg

mak3.jpg

mak4.jpg

mak5.jpg

mak6.jpg

mak7.jpg

mak8.jpg

Credit to Toy-world.com.hk

Last edited:
I was considering getting one, but I would prefer 7 or so Hot Toys figures if I'm gonna be spending that kind of money.

Must have. I have been a Maschinen Krieger fan since I was a kid.

I am hoping I did the conversion on the MSRP wrong. Is that Yen to $? (over 1k?) :horror

ETA: $1,100 for a 12" figure? Not in this lifetime. At second glance, it doesn't have much any more detail than the originals. For that kind of scrilla, I would expect some serious details/decent paint/metal parts. :(

Last edited:
You wonder who can afford this? I wonder how long it's going to last! Prices for high-end toys (or call 'em collectibles if you like) are reaching a critical level. Lately, Medicom has proven to be a ringleader in this. Their 12" figures are close to $200 a piece now. I wonder how long they can hold up this level of pricing. The backlash will come, sooner or later.

A Darth Vader head went on pre-order today from Sideshow today costing about the same, and people are getting it. Some just have more disposable income than they should :p

That thing looks pretty cool, but no way in hell would I ever pay the asking price. I wouldn't even pay a quarter of the asking price for that.

I am not at all familiar with the property, but that mech suit is awesome. Pricey, but awesome nonetheless.

I got a chuckle out of the perky nipples on the pilot. I assume the flight suit's interior air conditioning runs a bit on the cold side.

Maybe she's just excited? If I was able to pilot a mech, I'm pretty sure my nipples would be hard.

Its a really stunning piece... but $1,249 just doesn't compute for any 1/6 item.

And really compared to something like the Tumbler or Powerloader I just don't see the justified cost. Sure the ES is small... but that's it.

I think the whole deal here is that its Toys McCoy. Those guys have always produced high end 12" figures in limited quantities and their figures like the Indiana Jones one or the Steve McQueen Cooler King from The Great Escape immediately double or triple or quadruple in price for some reason. My Hot Toys Tumbler is 10 times more detailed than this SAFS figure even with the female pilot fig thrown in and its 1/3 of the price. Hell, my Hot Toys Kane figure has just as much detail on this thing and only cost me $114.00 from Bigbadtoystore. SF3D/Machinen Kreiger fans though in Japan (or elsewhere) will sell their organs to get this tough. I guess I shouldn't say anything though. I'm going to drop $1300.00 on that massive 40 inch tall Evangelion Unit 01 statue... But at least that's ridiculously massive.

Back