We know what they will have. What are you disappointed Sideshow won't have at SDCC.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I was seriously expecting another Predator (another of the Lost Preds with the Gort helmet).

So upset Thriller Michael Jackson won't be there.

Tarkin is the only thing that really comes to mind. And there's enough other stuff that I'm actually glad he's not there.

What is shocking is in the SDCC teaser there was a specific shot of LOTR's King of the Dead...yet no product to back it up.

Maybe there are some "as of yet" unnamed items... or there could be some stuff that wasn't quite ready in time for the show.

But all in all I'm more than satisfied with the offerings, and even got a few great surprises like the Martians :rock

Tarkin
X-Wing Luke
Tusken Raider
Greedo
Chewie
C-3PO
R2-D2
ESB Vader with Meditation Chamber environment
ROTJ Battle Damage Reveal Vader
Emperor Palpatine with Throne environment
Imperial Snowtrooper
Hoth Rebel Trooper
Hoth Han Solo
Imperial Probe Droid
Hoth Luke with Taun Taun
Lobot
Boba Fett
Commander Cody
Commander Gree
Commander Bly
Commander Fey
Commander Neyo
501st Clone Trooper
EP1 Obi-Wan

I was hoping to see:

Indy 1:1 Bust
Marion, TOD Indy or Henry Jones Sr. PF's
Marion 1/6
Obi-Wan ROTS, Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan TPM PF's
GI JOE PF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Quite frankly, I can't afford much right, so I'm glad that there is a lot of stuff not there. However, it money wasn't an issue right now, then the following:

Hellraiser license
Hot Toys 1/6 Matrix
1/6 Tarkin
Hot Toys Rorschach

I, too, was hoping to see some 1/6 Matrix figures, but what I was hoping they'd continue is the PF Planet of the Apes. Time will tell.

Eric

Sideshow doesn't really make anything that captures my interest anymore - it's all been other companies. I wasn't really expecting anything I would want.

Was kinda hoping they'd have at least a Star Trek 2009 announcement after they said they were interested in it at that chat months back.

Back